Sign in to follow this  
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

why did a..............

what two year old?I remember the lil baby who got shot in hackney think it was about 4 months oldsaw a breif bullentin on london tonight and the rest of it in the hackney gazzette

what two year old?I remember the lil baby who got shot in hackney think it was about 4 months oldsaw a breif bullentin on london tonight and the rest of it in the hackney gazzette
the 2 yr old who got shankedin barking

i was thinkin this ive heard of kids younger than 11 getting murdered before and there wasnt hardly any coverage. i think it was because he was white that theres so much coverage and im white myself.

the two year old who was killed with its mumtoni ann byfeild murder got quite alot of coverage

i was thinkin this ive heard of kids younger than 11 getting murdered before and there wasnt hardly any coverage. i think it was because he was white that theres so much coverage and im white myself.
i do actually think its due to WHERE it happened and also the fact the kid was white, but more wherei think its good that people question the media's coverage on certain aspects of the news

Guest Radio Raheem
toni ann byfeild murder got quite alot of coverage
coz she was an uncle tom

the two year old who was killed with its mum
Get me. Her mum went nuts and stabbed her baby and herself. Hardly the fault of the violent streets.

aanother important factor to take into consideration was that not two days prior to Rhys getting shot was that the media had been saying 'anarchy in the UK'it all fit in rather tidily

blue eyed white boy with a football top on smiling into the camera = "it could be your son next"any council estate looking person = "tut tut, i blame rap music"