The Official Spurs vs. Arsenal Topic

Rsonist

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who would you rather be Gilberto or Kaboul? lol
I sincerely hope you are f*cking joking with that comment....
NoIm talking about who I would rather face as a defenderberbs, Keane, Steed & BaleorVan Persie, Adebayor, Rosicky, Hleb, Clichy & FabregasNo brainer really
Or be Gilberto and see Bent, Taarabt and Lennon coming off the bench.No brainer really....

who would you rather be Gilberto or Kaboul? lol
I sincerely hope you are f*cking joking with that comment....
NoIm talking about who I would rather face as a defenderberbs, Keane, Steed & BaleorVan Persie, Adebayor, Rosicky, Hleb, Clichy & FabregasNo brainer really
Or be Gilberto and see Bent, Taarabt and Lennon coming off the bench.No brainer really....
Lennon will be in Clichy's pocket, Taarabt LOOKS dangerous but has proved to be all show & no trousers so far & Bent can't do sh*t without service.Having Diaby/Denilson, Eduardo/Bendtner & an improving Walcott come off the bench is not a bad look either.

if gilberto is injured surely youll just put Sagna cb and put flamini rb?
That would be awesome. Last time Flamini played vs Spurs he got found out.
that he's not a natural rb/lb?
Never said he was bro. But leading up to that game all Gooners were goin on about how good a left back he was. Truth was, he never really got tested. Flamini's biggest problem is the fact that he hasn't nailed down a position in the Arsenal team. Midfield or defence? Its all good when you want a player to come in cos of injuries, but im sure Flamini would prefer to challenge for one position instead of being a squad utility player. I didnt say wat i said above without thinking about it.

Never said he was bro. But leading up to that game all Gooners were goin on about how good a left back he was. Truth was, he never really got tested. Flamini's biggest problem is the fact that he hasn't nailed down a position in the Arsenal team. Midfield or defence? Its all good when you want a player to come in cos of injuries, but im sure Flamini would prefer to challenge for one position instead of being a squad utility player. I didnt say wat i said above without thinking about it.
brodo u study arsenal at uni or suttincan't a man play 2 positions or suttin?flamini had the chance 2 leaveand chose not 2

Bent pace will cause problems regardless if you have a fast backline or not. Something we lacked last game, when there was something like 5 players around Berbatov he had no one to pass to. Bent is not all about pace, his movement is sick as well as his heading ability, which lets face it, its not Arsenals strong point.

brodo u study arsenal at uni or suttincan't a man play 2 positions or suttin?flamini had the chance 2 leaveand chose not 2
No i studied sports journalism, which included paying attention to, god forbid Arsenal fans, OTHER teams. Course u can play 2 positions, but Flamini is far from the best for Arsenal in either position. Ask any bench utility player if he'd rather be the squad utility man, or a player going for a specific position and u'll c wat im talkin about. Not sure why ur so offended. Just my opinion.

i wanna c eitherdiarra sagna toure clichyhleb gilberto/diaby cesc rosicky RVP adebayoror sagna gilberto toure clichyhleb diaby diarra cesc rosicky RVPbut then again somethings telling me this is adebayors fixture.im not so keen on gilberto @ cb,but toure & sagna havent played there 2gether i was really banking on gallas being back..SMH