Sending a virus through MSN

JJ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got his IP now...What can I do with it to f*ck up his PC?
Do you have a RAT/Trojan ?Cos you need to get the server file on his pc, the best way would be to bind it with a file
nope, i dont...Can you hook me up with one?And how do i get it on my PC without it infecting my machine?

that prorat thing looks sick.but my anti virus keeps deleting it.has anyone else got it downloaded?is it safe for your comp?i know how to find peoples IPs over messenger plus aswell.get them to type in ( !IP ) with no space in the brakcets and there IP will come up.bullshit em saying about its a new emotion or sumin so they type it.
Yeah you have 2 disable ur AV on ur own pcI have itIts safe as long as you dont run the server on your OWN pc lolYeah like said below once u have a direct connection with the victim, press ctrl and start button, NETSTAT
f*cki think i did.i deleted it all now tho.i turnt my anti virus stuff of for 5mins and when it turnt back on it went crazy.dont think nothings wrong with my PC except it seems to load up slower then usual.

ok AirMaxKing..if i have someones MSN address and IP, what can i do to f*ck up there PC's?
Not much, most ISPs use Dynamic IPs these days, so the IP will change when they reconnect to the net, depends what ports they have open, and if they have file and printer sharing enabled over their network.You can use a port scanner and scan the IP with a range of ports, then try connecting, different ports require different methods still.You cant really f*ck up their PC with just their IP though, unless you had a server such as prorat or sub7 installed o their PC to open the ports and give the client a connection.You could steal sh*t from their comp though, if they have printer and filesharing enabled, you can use "NetBIOS Hacking" to look about there pc, take, and add files, thats mostly ethical stuff though.

i need a step by step guide im sh*t with computers, is there any places where i can learn?
What do you want to learn?
like getting into peoples files, turning on webcams without them knowing, them kinda things.
You need some sort of server/trojan and a client, most stuff is detected now, but you can use softwarepassport to edit hex and make it undetectable, or find some people who can hook you up with private undetected stuff.You can bind the servers with any files, mp3s, pictures, i used to always use text documents still, but anything can work really.

i need a step by step guide im sh*t with computers, is there any places where i can learn?
like getting into peoples files, turning on webcams without them knowing, them kinda things.
You need some sort of server/trojan and a client, most stuff is detected now, but you can use softwarepassport to edit hex and make it undetectable, or find some people who can hook you up with private undetected stuff.You can bind the servers with any files, mp3s, pictures, i used to always use text documents still, but anything can work really.
Have you been able to make ur own trojan, hexing is long. Been trying to learn from the poison ivy forum.

Have you been able to make ur own trojan, hexing is long. Been trying to learn from the poison ivy forum.
Never even tried that you know, i have access to private/0day stuff, so i never bother, but with software passport, you can just load up the .arm file and it will do it all for you, it only takes looong one time until you want to do it again.

i installed prorat and did all that server start and download stuff.how fuked is my comp cause of it?
U dont install it lool, you have to setup the server using editserver.exe or something, i havn't used it for ages, if you have ran the server.exe, open prorat client and click remove server and it will remove it from your own PC.