I can't take you seriously....

CRACKTRO

if you think evian(=naive) is really water taken from the mountains.if your only concern in life is your dress sense and how many females you've poked

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're British and prefer basketball & baseball over footballif you're British and wear OVER-baggy jeansif in this day and age you stil make the trip to the record store and buy music cds

if you think evian(=naive) is really water taken from the mountains.if your only concern in life is your dress sense and how many females you've poked
so your gonna be wearing ascot to your 9-5 yeah?skeen
huh biggrin.gif

You support a football team who play their home games more than 20 miles from your house.
co - sign...yah not serious if u claim u run a label and all u have is a 28x speed cdwriter and bootleg fruity loopbsyou think greek gurls aint white yah the best guy at the club, but beggin next man to buy you a drink.you drive a prestige whip and u aint got a setee in ur yard you hype how u gonna draw bare gurrl at a party. but when u get there u quiet and cant even get up to dance.you are on every social website that exists.You fla h ur butt cheeks online , but have the nerve to point at other chicks and brand them skets.

You support a football team who play their home games more than 20 miles from your house.
Thats bullshit.So many reasons why that statements nonsense;Its normal for most kids to support the same team their dad does, what if they dont live in that area anymore.Different clubs mean different things to different people.Supporting a team because its your local team is a valid reason but there are other reasons.Besides I swear your a Celtic fan anyway, you should support Plastic Whistle based on your argument.

Thats bullshit.So many reasons why that statements nonsense;Its normal for most kids to support the same team their dad does, what if they dont live in that area anymore.Different clubs mean different things to different people.Supporting a team because its your local team is a valid reason but there are other reasons.Besides I swear your a Celtic fan anyway, you should support Plastic Whistle based on your argument.
If you support the same team as your dad & they're outwith the 20 miles, that's fine.Otherwise, my statement stands.And I live closer to Parkhead than any other football ground.

If you support the same team as your dad & they're outwith the 20 miles, that's fine.Otherwise, my statement stands.And I live closer to Parkhead than any other football ground.
Very few Celts who are mates of mine do. Ibrox surrounded by Celts and viceversa for Parkhead -True stories.

you cannot spell to save your life and hide behind the excuse "its only a forum".
hahaha like that joker in the 'barbour' thread, man needed a decoder to understand his nonsense.The whole f*cking premise of a forum where you post messages is based on being able to type correctly so that the others who read understand.

Very few Celts who are mates of mine do. Ibrox surrounded by Celts and viceversa for Parkhead -True stories.
Oh, definitely, but Parkhead & Ibrox are only like 8 miles apart or something, if it's even that much.