I can't take you seriously....

CRACKTRO

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have no aspirationsif someone asks you what you want to do in life and you say "i dont know"50 Cent"anyone that says money isnt everything or that it didnt change them, just hasnt made enough yet"
money IS NOT everything fam.Shitloads of money won't stop you from jumping off your £5m mansion Didn't stop Amy Whinehouse from cutting up her wrists with the finest knives money can buyNor did it stop Bobby n Whitney snorting their careers up their noses with the finest Columbian cocaineNor did it stop Britney drinking her caeer down the drain with the finest rum

if you have no aspirationsif someone asks you what you want to do in life and you say "i dont know"50 Cent"anyone that says money isnt everything or that it didnt change them, just hasnt made enough yet"
money IS NOT everything fam.Shitloads of money won't stop you from jumping off your £5m mansion Didn't stop Amy Whinehouse from cutting up her wrists with the finest knives money can buyNor did it stop Bobby n Whitney snorting their careers up their noses with the finest Columbian cocaineNor did it stop Britney drinking her caeer down the drain with the finest rum
LMAO LMAO

Weak.Very Weak.Lil Wayne "if you got money you know what the f*ck im talking about, if you dont; KEEP THINKING"

Weak.Very Weak.Lil Wayne "if you got money you know what the f*ck im talking about, if you dont; KEEP THINKING"
Don't get it twisted, I gets mine, but I
realise the best things in life are free.

Guest Scorpzz
LMAO LMAO
LOL wow