Mr and Mrs Boyagé

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO I'm a bucket.It's merking season out here.
lmao@ u tryin 2 make this about me an u YOU CANT HAVE ME!!!i aint ur type anyway (no spots)
You're the one making it about you and me.You're the one who keeps mentioning my name in every thread.Ignore me, I'll ignore you? Cool?

o sh*t at first i thought they were no pm's but egos tellin me theres suttin hidden
If there are pm's den expose! come on dont drag it out like those previous classic vip2 gold threads.
this breh is on a delayed reply ting...sheez
I said before i lurk on other forums.

lmao@ u tryin 2 make this about me an u YOU CANT HAVE ME!!!i aint ur type anyway (no spots)
You're the one making it about you and me.You're the one who keeps mentioning my name in every thread.Ignore me, I'll ignore you? Cool?
shut up i didnt bring u in2 this....i was jus sayin u jus chat sh*t in ur arguements ur not sum1 2 fear!i saw ur mum last night smokin crack fishin in a bin (didnt happen)thats the levels of ur arguments jus bare breeze so come of ur hype ur jus the local benefit family every comunity has one even our e-comunity...now SHUT UP.

shut up i didnt bring u in2 this....i was jus sayin u jus chat sh*t in ur arguements ur not sum1 2 fear!i saw ur mum last night smokin crack fishin in a bin (didnt happen)thats the levels of ur arguments jus bare breeze so come of ur hype ur jus the local benefit family every comunity has one even our e-comunity...now SHUT UP.
NO YOU SHUT UP.That's the level of your argument.Know you place in life, I stated it in the last useless thread of yours.Now stop trying to communicate with me. There's only enough room in my life for one GBF.