Van Der Vaart - "Fuck Sniejder he cant lace my boots"

Admin.

Rafael van der Vaart has reiterated his desire to move to Spain and blasted Hamburg for rejecting an offer for him over the summer, which would have seen them make a huge profit.The Dutch midfielder was reportedly the subject of bids from Real Madrid and Valencia in the recent transfer window and he is furious at being denied his chance to join the Spanish giants.Hamburg stated recently that they were confident he would sign an extension to his existing deal at the club, but that now appears to be a distant hope."I want to go to Spain, and that is the end of it," Van der Vaart told the Bild am Sonntag."In May, (Hamburg president Bernd) Hoffmann came to me and asked how they could make me happier. I said that I wanted to move to Spain and that I would always like to consider any such offers, and he agreed."Then a team came in, and suddenly I am not for sale at any price.Profit margin"I arrived for €5m and then HSV could have made €22m, but nobody at the club wanted to discuss it."I cannot understand that."Van der Vaart has explained that his strong desire to play in La Liga stems from the fact that his mother is Spanish and he has a lot of family in the country.During the summer he was disciplined by the Bundesliga outfit for being photographed wearing a Valencia shirt.Despite the off-field distractions, the former Ajax star has already scored seven goals in eight games for Hamburg this term.

Was on the verge of signing for Valencia took a picture with the shirt and all sortsImagine this next summer:-----------------Albelda-----------------Joaquin-------VDV------Vicente----------------------David Silva-------------------David Villa----------------Sheezus
Didn't know that..dont suppose you got the pic?Hamburg fans must be pissed.

Guest the_truth_hurts

shame never understand why he moved to hamburg in the first place. neither valecia or madrid need him now. fernandes needs to be getting played in that valencia team.

Was on the verge of signing for Valencia took a picture with the shirt and all sortsImagine this next summer:-----------------Albelda-----------------Joaquin-------VDV------Vicente----------------------David Silva-------------------David Villa----------------Sheezus
dey got manuel fernandes on the bench aswell