Another managerial casualty...

FANTA

*takes a print screen of TF's sig so he can slew non stop when the season finishes*
Lol, its sad you have to wait till end of season, oh well, I'm smiling down on you from the top until then...
Your sig is pathetic.Reinforcing the knowledge that you defintely caught massive feelings during the summer.
I DONT GIVE A f*ck I COUGHT FEELINGS DURING THE SUMMER, its pissed when people reackon teams like west ham, villa and tottenham will finish above you. ITS A PISS TAKE!

So every person in England who didnt support arsenal was writing off your team chances this season.Ok.If you are that hurt by that fact i suggest you get the kleenex out, its bad enough you were too shook to join in the summer and lurked away, then the only reason you signed up was when you saw arsenal were doing well.Typical of your fanbase, sing when your winning mentality.

*takes a print screen of TF's sig so he can slew non stop when the season finishes*
Lol, its sad you have to wait till end of season, oh well, I'm smiling down on you from the top until then...
Your sig is pathetic.Reinforcing the knowledge that you defintely caught massive feelings during the summer.
Lol, ok... Rotating between 17th & 18th is way more pathetic, then again being the guy who's sh*t chatting is highlighted yet again in the sig is even more pathetic, you would - I should say you should (as you still will try) be the last person to try slew even if Arsenal dont finish number 1.Yeah & your catching feelings until next summer...Rsonist you just really cant say anything cos your team flopped, everything you say can be flipped right back at you... Please just leave it alone...

Whats happening now is minor and all part of the banter, hence my quote in your sig.What happened in the summer is a whole different story, im sticking round now, i couldnt care less about what my team are up to and what the "heights" yours are acheiving, about catching feelings....lolThe fact is, that you were close to suicide over what a couple of people typed to you on the internet during the months of the summer.Thats what is pathetic.Go on deny it again.And say im smiling down on you...