Orangutan sex slave

Sem

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its time certain parts of the world get wiped out before things start to get more stupid
seen, one mans actions call for wipe outs n sh*t. even his own villiage, who are probably still post caveman style find him disgusting. its f*ckin butters but you get butters sh*t everywhere. why do you think sh*t like this is hittin the news, maybe so next time headlines read 'BOMBIN IRAQ' its easier to swallow, or even worse theres no problem.
"Hittin the news"?It's f*cking Vice magazine, mate.Get a grip of yourself.

Guest Radio Raheem
Its time certain parts of the world get wiped out before things start to get more stupid
seen, one mans actions call for wipe outs n sh*t. even his own villiage, who are probably still post caveman style find him disgusting. its f*ckin butters but you get butters sh*t everywhere. why do you think sh*t like this is hittin the news, maybe so next time headlines read 'BOMBIN IRAQ' its easier to swallow, or even worse theres no problem.
"Hittin the news"?It's f*cking Vice magazine, mate.Get a grip of yourself.
lol get a grip you know

Why..Would you name an orangutan pony...It defies common sense...
LMAO @ thinking that from the horrid story. The story was sad but still made me lol, I mean what kinda sick f*cks are out there & not only is she an animal, shes an animal thats been shaved, has infected mosquito bumps & saving rashes everywhere.

Guest Onslaught
LMAO @ thinking that from the horrid story. The story was sad but still made me lol, I mean what kinda sick f*cks are out there & not only is she an animal, shes an animal thats been shaved, has infected mosquito bumps & saving rashes everywhere.
Yeah but the rashes and mosquito bites probably lower the price.

Yeah but the rashes and mosquito bites probably lower the price.
True say, so they used it to their advantage - smart.