'THEY ARE STUDENTS'

shaian

how many times have you hurd this. 'WHAT DO U EXPECT, THEY ARE STUDENTS'OR'WE ARE STUDENTS'this is no excuse no more. u must have hurd it.thats the excuse for being dirty. or not cleaning the house.or easting beans on toast every day, or cold beans. or pot noodles daily.then they say, 'well they are students'thats not a good excuse. i swear. u can cook a good meal for cheap. and u can clean ur room/house.

init. co f*ckin sign. i went to my cousins uni house and theres 4 of them, 1 girl who is high maintanence, 2 decent guy (one strict muslim, hardly drinks), yet everytime i reach the kitchen is disgusting, the bathroom is digustin, like being a student is an excuse to be lazy. i swear they will wake up one day, nothing worse then cookin in a kitchen while stepping on dead roaches. im goin to be in halls first year and find some likemindedly clean people to share a house with. lol at me judgin peoples rooms i enter.

Were you watching Hollyoaks?
nah, i jsut remembered. was at some ones house last ngiht. they was eating beans on toast. but had pasta. mince. rice. a chicken. and some other things in the fridge. then went into the front room. and i had to look for a place to sit.dont matter if its not clean cleanbut when u go uni half a day and 1 full day a week. and home the rest. (and ur 23) no excuse's.

init. co f*ckin sign. i went to my cousins uni house and theres 4 of them, 1 girl who is high maintanence, 2 decent guy (one strict muslim, hardly drinks), yet everytime i reach the kitchen is disgusting, the bathroom is digustin, like being a student is an excuse to be lazy. i swear they will wake up one day, nothing worse then cookin in a kitchen while stepping on dead roaches. im goin to be in halls first year and find some likemindedly clean people to share a house with. lol at me judgin peoples rooms i enter.
my cousins housewhen he cooks food. he eats off the boxes. so pizza. he puts on the box it came in. the chips. would be on tin foil then he throws that away. been doing that over a year.

when he cooks food. he eats off the boxes. so pizza. he puts on the box it came in. the chips. would be on tin foil then he throws that away. been doing that over a year.
heh lol not that bad, better to do that if u ain't goin to clean the dishes.
the dishes are piled up in the sink. and no one wants to wash them. this is why they eat off the boxes and tin foil

when he cooks food. he eats off the boxes. so pizza. he puts on the box it came in. the chips. would be on tin foil then he throws that away. been doing that over a year.
heh lol not that bad, better to do that if u ain't goin to clean the dishes.
the dishes are piled up in the sink. and no one wants to wash them. this is why they eat off the boxes and tin foil
lmfao