West Ham Vs Spurs

Lenny Jr.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can celebrate at the time. Sure no problem.But they wanted to win this game, badly. And Curbs was hailing the result as a great result for them.Where as Poyet and Ramos said it was a sh*t result for us.Levels.
co signu could even see a difference on the look of their faces with their interviewscurbs looked bare happy, poyet dissapointedWe WILL finish above West Ham this year

Spurs started the game so well, then Kaboul the donut gave west ham a goal out of nothing.Still think spurs will be inconsistent until King comes back
We aint leaking goals anymore.Thats the positive i cant take from the matches under Ramos in charge.Kaboul will be dropped anyway. Ramos dont f*ck about.And lol @ the west ham excuses coming out already. About B team. Swear your main players all took a part in this match minus Faubert and Dyer.Upson, Neil, Ashton, Parker, Green, Gabbidon, Noble, Mcartney....If anything it was our B team without King.

Levels.
lol how can u say levelslook what uve becomethis whole last week uve been hypin this game it means nuff to ur fans and playersand whose it against west ham lool
Hyping this game?You what?I have barely said nothing about it minus the last few days.Stop sending cause i said f*ck Denton. Get over it.

Levels.
lol how can u say levelslook what uve becomethis whole last week uve been hypin this game it means nuff to ur fans and playersand whose it against west ham lool
Hyping this game?You what?I have barely said nothing about it minus the last few days.Stop sending cause i said f*ck Denton. Get over it.
since u beat them last season u havent shut upwest ham need rivals cos milwall aint gettin in the premiership evernd u need rivals cos u r sh*t and aint beat us in 11 yearsthat denton thing i aint replyin cos this is internet gettin upset on here will do fuk allu could never say that to my face

Levels.
since u beat them last season u havent shut upwest ham need rivals cos milwall aint gettin in the premiership evernd u need rivals cos u r sh*t and aint beat us in 11 yearsthat denton thing i aint replyin cos this is internet gettin upset on here will do fuk allu could never say that to my face
its 8 years since we beat u, and ask any die hard gooner we are still your biggest rival

Levels.
Ive never shut up....lolI could never say that to your face....lolLeave this topic and stop your shite.

They can celebrate at the time. Sure no problem.But they wanted to win this game, badly. And Curbs was hailing the result as a great result for them.Where as Poyet and Ramos said it was a sh*t result for us.Levels.
lolcome like when you drew with us biggrin.gif

lolcome like when you drew with us biggrin.gif
lol, that was a bit different now.4-1 down.....

We celebrated because we nearly got robbed with another dive from your strikers.We deserved to win based on the last ten minutes alone.Robert Green had nothing to do all game apart from the Penalty save and goal.Robinson however...
You dont think neither were penalties?

We celebrated because we nearly got robbed with another dive from your strikers.We deserved to win based on the last ten minutes alone.Robert Green had nothing to do all game apart from the Penalty save and goal.Robinson however...
Blinded. Deluded. That post above. Wow just wow.Did we watch the same game here..."Another dive?!" biggrin.gif"Robert Green had nothing to do all game." :D"We deserved to win." :DYou have truley shocked me with that post. I hope i'm just rising to the bait here.

Blinded. Deluded. That post above. Wow just wow.Did we watch the same game here..."Another dive?!" biggrin.gif"Robert Green had nothing to do all game." :D"We deserved to win." :DYou have truley shocked me with that post. I hope i'm just rising to the bait here.
Hes rightOnly god knows what game you were watching :D