THE USE OF NEGATIVE WORDS. . .

Goddaz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shower is negative as it orginites from a gang in Jamaica who carried out killings etc and not the washing device.
They were/are a political gang, JLP paid henchman basically. Power was the name of PNP'sDont get it twisted this is with the help of external factors"Nuh gun nuh mek down deerreee, dung inna di ghetto"But what your saying does nothing to people's mindstate. Can see why you think that it may, but it doesnt. White kids say wicked and bad but it doesnt do nothing to themIts the society we live in that breeds violence.
I swear you bring race into EVERY single discussion on here.You need to get over it.
I used White as opposed to suburban. Same thing to me, just less PCAnd no I dont
white = suburban??this isnt america "homie"anywhoooi say "sick" sometimesbut thats as far as i go"that film was diabolical son....i mean just plain sh*t...i recommend it still"

People are too embarrassed to use real words in their actual context.Can you imagine a gang sitting on the block saying 'yeah I went to this rave and it was brilliant, really superb.'Saying it was 'bad' or 'sick' makes it seem more gritty.It's a good point though.
Lmao*is guilty of using the word 'sick' though*