Just got my Sidekick

Karizma

yea size is nothign reallyi jus need it for the SIP protocol thing, i think its the only fone with itbut connectivity with it is slow, not even HSDPA, but shud have class 10 ESGE or sutin, so shud get about 384kbps
school me about this SIP Protocol thing you talk about fam....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

basically i had a private branch exchange in my room(computer based, not hardware really)so i have like 2 home lines and VoIP numbera normal home phone is connected to some hub which is connected to my router which is connected to the PBX, so basically i use my home phone to make VoIP calls, or normal calls coz i have a VoIP service provider.nowwith the mobile, i can use SIP over WiFi (and possibly GPRS, im not sure, but it pretty much can be done on HSDPA on some handsets, i just dont know which)so basically i can add the mobile as a third line, kinda thing. so if im out and someone phones the "landline" it can be redirected to my fone without incurring any costs (other than data that i already pay for)i hope that makes senseso, my home number (the one in my room, not the livin room one) is not connected through the landline, but through my router and through the net, so i make calls ont he netwith this phone, it would be like an extra line, on the moveim not really good at explaining, but that shudda made sense

n800.jpg+nokia-n95-1C.jpgIs me right now
Have u got that n800 or is dat sutin u want?I saw that the other day, but theres also a n810 which is a better version...but i swr, someone goes it dont even have fone capabilities? just net?and safe duurts, im on the fone so i cant read anything properly lol but ill read it in a bit...

did u jus get he n800?coz the N810 is outthats me as soon as i can be bothered to get the money for it
Yea the N800 is some mad price, £130 on play.com, compared to £289 for the n810£160 for a keyboard, GPS, and no SD slot?Nah you're alright thanksp.s other than those features i listed they are EXACTLY the same

Yea the N800 is some mad price, £130 on play.com, compared to £289 for the n810£160 for a keyboard, GPS, and no SD slot?Nah you're alright thanksp.s other than those features i listed they are EXACTLY the same
This165c15aab4094a57475712e6f67666a3.jpgCompare to this..13cd003f5cc0ee67699904c34eb56b44.jpg6ff1b44974d2a6719722050c284f2869.jpgfca3d61606aed8444e4ea6971e643101.jpgI would rather have the N810.. If they have improved the battery life. Then my N95's can get a swift replacement.