FAO:- Kurious

Swiftie

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you man need to stop sending for the vip ladies. 1st Adz now Kurious...you man homo or sutting. CHILL
Who sent for Kurious?I meant to quote your post still in which you wet your pants over Swifties signature which is any shrek on road... biggrin.gif
Like your bagging them supermodels daily..Its not even a send ting. But come on. NOUGH OF THIS JUMP PON WAGGON chattin rubbish.Show me a so called SHREK PON ROAD that looks like her?

Guest M12 Part 2

90% of girls who get them pics done are butters in real life. them ones where they want to see if they'd come like beyonce if they get caked and airbrushed, but it still never quite works out.

you man need to stop sending for the vip ladies. 1st Adz now Kurious...you man homo or sutting. CHILL
Who sent for Kurious?I meant to quote your post still in which you wet your pants over Swifties signature which is any shrek on road... biggrin.gif
Like your bagging them supermodels daily..Its not even a send ting. But come on. NOUGH OF THIS JUMP PON WAGGON chattin rubbish.Show me a so called SHREK PON ROAD that looks like her?
Are you actually being serious???Go Club 19EVERY SINGLE GIRL LOOKS LIKE THAT, BIG BUM, BIG WEAVEEvery man has a different taste but c'mon family :D

90% of girls who get them pics done are butters in real life. them ones where they want to see if they'd come like beyonce if they get caked and airbrushed, but it still never quite works out.
stop bitching u moany git, ur not the new gray foxstudiolondon.comhook urself up

Guest M12 Part 2
stop bitching u moany git, ur not the new gray foxstudiolondon.comhook urself up
biggrin.gif feelings got caught init.you obviously dont believe you're in the other 10%.as long as your mother loves you you're bless init.any chocz with tits

Guest Radio Raheem...
biggrin.gif feelings got caught init.you obviously dont believe you're in the other 10%.as long as your mother loves you you're bless init.any chocz with tits
lmao :D :D