Them bullshit guys

Apache

lol@ the banter. i know one of these people, in his case there usually is some truth in it, but he can remix it in such a wayyou just laugh or get pissed for him taking u so foolishly. and like u said they have to have done/known something similiar or one above yoursjust recently was on msn and he had to match my going away for christmas so told me (on the 30th) he was in NY.didnt even waste time i just 141ed his mobile, bring bring....UK ringtonehim on msn : hang on, phone biggrin.gif i felt so embarrased for him i just syled my voice and said 'john' and he goes..no this is onas and i hang up.him on msn : yeah, back wrong number :D so blah blah blahnot like he cant have gone but he has to match anything.

Check this. It was New Years day I had work, I was hungover.At work some guy was calling me Mathew (My name's Jack) 'cause we both have long hair saying we look alike. I was like alright cool (as in 'okay you're a prick').So I went home for lunch break and thought long going back in, so I called in sick and went to some family thing.Went in today and there was a rumour that I ran out crying 'cause of it, this guy made this sh*t up.Worse thing is everyone lapped this up like I'ma run out of work crying. I went in today like WTF when I heard this.Them typa guy's.

Check this. It was New Years day I had work, I was hungover.At work some guy was calling me Mathew (My name's Jack) 'cause we both have long hair saying we look alike. I was like alright cool (as in 'okay you're a prick').So I went home for lunch break and thought long going back in, so I called in sick and went to some family thing.Went in today and there was a rumour that I ran out crying 'cause of it, this guy made this sh*t up.Worse thing is everyone lapped this up like I'ma run out of work crying. I went in today like WTF when I heard this.Them typa guy's.
Bait you ran out crying after hearing the rumour tho.Bait.

"Sick trainers man, how much?""£120 from JD init"*checks receipt*£25 from next
arghh yeah, f*ckinhellthese guys do my nut in - whats the point of lyin how much your sh*t was? when i could easily just go into primark and see it for 3 pound

Yep.Funny guys.
Yeah one guy at my uni, said his best friends dad is royalty in dubaiHe models for Armani.He played for the british basketball team..the lies were never ending.Another guy...Man has been talking about his car for months, everytime someone asks about it he comes with sum next excuse about yeah its being prepared for him. I hate the ones who lie about what they have. so dumb!