women who cant stay single

Malika

One mix race girl was like this, she had 2 babies for fresh african men before she was 20. Funny thing Academically she was top. he is now 24. HA HA HA!!!! She is blatently looking 4 a man, by looking at her myspace, but who will want her now!

Boy, see me, I only ever had ONE girlfriend. I've always been someone who likes their own space. Always been content and happy with being single and doing my thing academically or working/Dj'ing. Concentrate on those things (aims, targets, acheivements, hobbies) and you'll come across people within your radar.Not JSA, ganja smoking, ganja shottin, "I'm on a music ting" type of wastebredders.Women who can't learn to be happy by themselves I stay clear from.Any woman in here that struggles to overcome any sexual urges they have should holla at the "Gifted One". biggrin.gif

Boy, see me, I only ever had ONE girlfriend. I've always been someone who likes their own space. Always been content and happy with being single and doing my thing academically or working/Dj'ing. Concentrate on those things (aims, targets, acheivements, hobbies) and you'll come across people within your radar.Not JSA, ganja smoking, ganja shottin, "I'm on a music ting" type of wastebredders.Women who can't learn to be happy by themselves I stay clear from.Any woman in here that struggles to overcome any sexual urges they have should holla at the "Gifted One". biggrin.gif
LOLtruss me dow, cah them ones either have low self esteem, are insecure about something, or just cant be satisfied IMO. if u enter a relationship with a gyal like this u settin yaself up for a fall, its best left alone

Bars. :D