YOU'LL GET BLOWNNN AWAAYYYY

CRLS AGAIN

Old people fallin over >>>>>>>
Quoted for truth, the way they do it in slow motion, and try reach out for things and pull that dejected "save me" face, prolonging the inevitable.
lolthey bruise easy aswell. slip down a curb n the whole leg is black.or fall down the stairs n there head falls off.

Quoted for truth, the way they do it in slow motion, and try reach out for things and pull that dejected "save me" face, prolonging the inevitable.
lolthey bruise easy aswell. slip down a curb n the whole leg is black.or fall down the stairs n there head falls off.
Come like Michael Jackson post sugery.

Was walking the chemist this morning and some old fella walks past me with a bunch of magazines/newspapers under his arm and we both smiled at eachother (not in sum homo way) and then next minute some big wind just takes the sh*t from under his arm everywerefelt harsh innit so i tried to grab some, caught like 2 things the rest were just flying about with pure pages ripping outfelt harsh on the old guy, wernt gonna sort him some money to buy some new 1s though

LOLboth my nans fell over this christmas, one down the stairs and one over a bit of tinsel, silly womani laughed at the time, but if you see the bruises they got. i don't wanna get old!