Super Tuesday?

Kurtis

Republicans - McCain killed it, Huckabee did okay, Romney f*cked up.Democrats - Clinton won marginally against Obama but doesn't count for much, very narrow between the two but Clinton's edging it, she won the major states Cali and NY supposedly.
yea with the republicans McCainw as bound to get itmans like a real life Rambo...right wings love that sh*tbutr its the whole Clinton n Obama thing thats not really straightthey havent finished counting yet have they?

They tryna hype like Obama's still got a chance, like he ever had a chance in the first place so they are being quiet on the result, I thinkFrom when Clinton won the two most metropolitan areas in USA, she's won. I think he had to win at least New York to win it.

Nah not finished counting but early indications show no outright winner.Basically Super Tuesday wasn't all that Super, no?I wanted some fireworks, someone running away with it - one of the Republican underdogs to appear out of nowhere and grabb the bull by it's horn but that's just me dreaming. Clearly none of that was expected.

They tryna hype like Obama's still got a chance, like he ever had a chance in the first place so they are being quiet on the result, I thinkFrom when Clinton won the two most metropolitan areas in USA, she's won. I think he had to win at least New York to win it.
he still couldClinton has..so far.. got the lead in the 2 biggest ones, Cali and NY.. but Obama has won more than heri think Cali is about 57% done countin votesso who knows

he still couldClinton has..so far.. got the lead in the 2 biggest ones, Cali and NY.. but Obama has won more than heri think Cali is about 57% done countin votesso who knows
Based on the fact they are the most diverse and are the 2 biggest ones I think for him to have a strong chance of winning he had to win at least 1 IMO

If Hilary becomes the democratic candidate hopefully she gives the VP position to Obama and wins against the republicans.Then about 1 year into her term she gets assassinated and Obama is sworn in as the new president. biggrin.gif

basically he is getting bare country votes...i ddnt believe he would ever win tbh...the fact that both candidates were of some sort of hype split the votes...and end oof the day usa is nt ready for a black president so hillary won in that sense...she has a better chance against the republicans but ultimately she will lose and one of them skull and bones dudes is gon take it *no thun*,it doesnt really matter which one either but as durrty sed its more likely gonna be rambo guy K-dot.1

If Hilary becomes the democratic candidate hopefully she gives the VP position to Obama and wins against the republicans.Then about 1 year into her term she gets assassinated and Obama is sworn in as the new president. biggrin.gif
Would be the smartest thing to do, but they been taking shots at each other hard. Especially Obama at Bill. Hilary had this won from day to be honest. Really Really Cant see her becoming president though, Moderate democrats would rather vote in a republican than Hilary from what i have been reading.

its longer than i thoughtand very, very close

Hillary Clinton can claim a partial victory by winning the big states of New York, California, and New Jersey.But Mr Obama won more states, and his surprisingly strong showing in key swing states like Missouri and Minnesota leaves his campaign very much alive.And since the Democrats allocate delegates by using the share of the vote, not winner-take-all, the delegate race is more evenly spread.Where are the next battlegrounds?Attention will now focus on forthcoming Democratic primary elections in big states such as Maryland and Virginia (12 February), Wisconsin (19 Feb) and especially Texas and Ohio (4 March).Mr Obama is favoured in Virginia, while Mrs Clinton is expected to do well in Ohio, given its blue-collar electorate.Texas, the second-largest state, will be the key prize, with its large numbers of both Hispanic and African American voters.Beyond that, Pennsylvania (22 April) and North Carolina (6 May) are the last big states to decide.If there is no clear victor, the contest could be decided at the Democratic convention in Denver in August, where so-called super delegates (party officials and state officeholders) may play a deciding role.

basically he is getting bare country votes...i ddnt believe he would ever win tbh...the fact that both candidates were of some sort of hype split the votes...and end oof the day usa is nt ready for a black president so hillary won in that sense...she has a better chance against the republicans but ultimately she will lose and one of them skull and bones dudes is gon take it *no thun*,it doesnt really matter which one either but as durrty sed its more likely gonna be rambo guy K-dot.1
not that it changes anything in the uk but pple need to come off that talk. first.. they say there's a glass ceiling, then its shattered then the same peoplesay they want it back. which US president in a global economy can work miracles anyway? black green or blue... so why should obama. and kariz those 'country' votes he's getting is where half the country live, allow the conspiracies biggrin.gif