What Does This Sample?

Kurtis

Jr Mafia - Get Money "You could be as good as the rest of them but as bad as the worst. So dont test me (get money) you better move over (get money)"And some song I think it may be called Dont Look Any Further - Dennis Edwards (I think)"Badayyo, oombadayo, chumby chum bayo"

Jr Mafia - Get Money "You could be as good as the rest of them but as bad as the worst. So dont test me (get money) you better move over (get money)"And some song I think it may be called Dont Look Any Further - Dennis Edwards (I think)"Badayyo, oombadayo, chumby chum bayo"
f*ck off, Kim was the sh*t back then.Even Cease repsBiggie and his Yardie swagger >____

Paid in full - Eric B & Rakim.tupac used it for hit em up...which he sampled form paid In full, much better song actually...THINKIN OF A MASTER PLAN..
cos aint nothing but sweat inside my hands
biggrin.gifOne of the best opening lines....Should be re-released IMO.Or they should at least play it on Base etc...If I had my own music channel....