FAO: Muslims and Jews Only

Cunt Face.

Cipher, you know what I mean.I just simplified it because I had a lecture, but congrats, you got your cheap laugh.But if you were actually thick enough to think I just mean't that then I'll put these factors CLEARLY so you can rethink.You meet some, you two click and want to be together and you fall in love.DONUT

Cipher, you know what I mean.I just simplified it because I had a lecture, but congrats, you got your cheap laugh.But if you were actually thick enough to think I just mean't that then I'll put these factors CLEARLY so you can rethink.You meet some, you two click and want to be together and you fall in love.DONUT
There was no attempt for a cheap laugh, but from experiance I & I think everyone else on this board has concluded you are thick, so taking your words at face value is always going to happen.You do not need to make things simple for other people, It is the other way round. Assuming you have intellectual superiorty over anyone over the age if 6 is a joke and an insult, you waste of skin.Theres your lecture, c*nt.

Guest luckstar

u clearly dnt know muslims ... i got 7th day adventists hindus and all sorts in my fam...i'l probably wfe of a different religion because i aint attracted 2 most muslim girls

There was no attempt for a cheap laugh, but from experiance I & I think everyone else on this board has concluded you are thick, so taking your words at face value is always going to happen.You do not need to make things simple for other people, It is the other way round. Assuming you have intellectual superiorty over anyone over the age if 6 is a joke and an insult, you waste of skin.Theres your lecture, c*nt.
In the love life you, you come off as an emotional wrecked replacement for spiderman.I bet your the boy who had to lick some slags pum otherwise them boys would have smacked you up init???YES

lol @ buff being a reason for marriage & abandoning your religios principles.
says it allthis topic is stupidthe answer is generally noand in most cases it will end up in one converting/reverting to their partners religionin rare cases they will get married without changing a thing.simple