• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the coco chicks name Samantha?
yeah
LOOL AAHAHAHAHAHAwow...legend
Reveal the details fam, we're all family here...
boy .... shes kl.... but shes been a loose end from day.The amount of myspaces this girl has probably made to try weave her way out of the fact shes ona lowers ting.
What ends she from, I'll run a quick 187 skeet on her still

yeah
boy .... shes kl.... but shes been a loose end from day.The amount of myspaces this girl has probably made to try weave her way out of the fact shes ona lowers ting.
from what i remmeber... outta da bits... windsor or sumin.

yeah
o sh*t was it THT samantha i jus clocked. bitch lost weight or suttin..
LOL...shes too bait..... girls like this need to just allow the net connection and they could get away with sh*t.

yeah
*Logs in on MSN*

this is why me at the age i am and in topics like this is good i could easily find a younger cousin slipping.all about me interacting and paying attention to what youngers be keeping up.
Nice excuse.
nah not even its an additional reason im in here too to cuss people and laugh and kill time like everyone i imagine

yeah
LOL...shes too bait..... girls like this need to just allow the net connection and they could get away with sh*t.
the weight loss is workin for her still. she werent FAT, jus a bit chubby in places...lol at all these bitches changing there names....wot was she before crunkcandy or suttin
bingo

I dunno if these tings are slosh, just thot u man might be interested.http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=162621627
This one must be a slosh, she is in bare guys top 8 Friends, Grime artist etc...I swear I see a thing of her older sister showing pictures of he batty in a thong even though she has children.

what you gotta ask your self isIF you showed your mother the page of your girls myspace WHAT would she say and most importantly what would she think?all man who met their girl online just consider this yeah cos my mum would step in my neck for showing her that energy chick.

I'm waiting for some more links, keep on refreshing the topic. POST UP SOME MORE MYSPACES...new onesand FACE OFF I know you are gonna try a ting with that whale...