who made the big bang go off??

NORA BATTY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means that lack of evidence to prove something exists, means by default it does not.
huh?no it doesn't. How?
Read what I said about the teapot.It is an oxymoron to ask for something to be disproved when there is no evidence pointing to the fact that it exists in the first place.The burden of proof lies with you, not me.

so whether the big bang was an explosion or an accumilation of particle over billions of years.....who made the particles in the first place? if ur gonna anser with dark matter or watever den who made dat? it can go on and on.. end of the day no one is right or wrong. scrolling through pathetic arguing is long i beg people lowe insults and debate their points

so whether the big bang was an explosion or an accumilation of particle over billions of years.....who made the particles in the first place? if ur gonna anser with dark matter or watever den who made dat? it can go on and on.. end of the day no one is right or wrong. scrolling through pathetic arguing is long i beg people lowe insults and debate their points
so why is it called the big bang theory??cos its a theory.

You religious people piss me off. If your gonna go out on a limb and claim theres a 'god' the burden of proof is on YOU. You prove to others theres a 'god', then we may entertain your irrational idiology, until then, your chatting sh*t.
I can feel the hate in your words, if you don't like it ignore it.I dunno why aetheists go on like they're the smartest people in the world.

Exactly.Science does not claim to know everything but attempts to find out, where as religion does the exact opposite.The theory of the big bang is no more ridiculous than saying "God was always there, he's god"
the opposite in what way?
As in it claims the answer, and looks no further.Science is the practice of always looking for more answers, not claiming to know everything.
so why is it called the big bang theory??cos its a theory.
That is answered above.Science does not claim to know everything, it is the PURSUIT of knowledge through reasonable deduction & logic.Also, you must not have read my first few posts, I said noone knows the answer for sure.But that does not mean by default that we turn to religion because of lack of an answer, I doubt there is anyone intelligent enough to accurately say what happened - yet.But with advances in odern science, maybe one day there will be a complete answer.

You religious people piss me off. If your gonna go out on a limb and claim theres a 'god' the burden of proof is on YOU. You prove to others theres a 'god', then we may entertain your irrational idiology, until then, your chatting sh*t.
I can feel the hate in your words, if you don't like it ignore it.I dunno why aetheists go on like they're the smartest people in the world.
biggrin.gif We come on a 'I dont know and I dont care' humble tip.Its the religious people who are always trying to educate and open peoples eyes. Religious people are the ones claiming to have knowledge that others lack, not the other way around lol.

biggrin.gif We come on a 'I dont know and I dont care' humble tip.Its the religious people who are always trying to educate and open peoples eyes. Religious people are the ones claiming to have knowledge that others lack, not the other way around lol.
Exactly.Look at the first post for example.Atheists/Agnostics are open minded, people who are religious, by the very nature of beign relgious, often are not.

Science is the practice of always looking for more answers, not claiming to know everything.
so is religion though.
That is laughable.You are incorrect.The fact that many religions rely on scriptures that have remained "unchanged" for many thousands of years shows the fact that new answers are not being looked for.Religion = Looking for 'answers' through blind faithScience = Relying on fact & logic to solve thingsCompletely different.

Exactly.Look at the first post for example.Atheists/Agnostics are open minded, people who are religious, by the very nature of beign relgious, often are not.
Nah not really, judging from experience alone, if a non-believer was to say that a person of a faith would ask a genuine why, vice versa if a person said they were religious an atheist would do one of them sarcastic snorts and spout some drivel they picked up from History Channel.Some religious people go overboard fair enough but 'llow them scathing generalisations when aetheists for the most part are even more self-righteous and pretentious than most believers.

compressed mass couldnt hold it in so much so boombut then againGenisis is hardly believeable IMO genesis 1.1 is a metaphorical as noone would of been alive to say how God made everything
Thats what me and a friend were discussing the other day, he was telling me about how all spiritual books contain metaphorical language and stuff, saying that they're not supposed to answer our questions cause then there would be no point in faith. They're just there to help us understand and guide us.

Nah not really, judging from experience alone, if a non-believer was to say that a person of a faith would ask a genuine why, vice versa if a person said they were religious an atheist would do one of them sarcastic snorts and spout some drivel they picked up from History Channel.Some religious people go overboard fair enough but 'llow them scathing generalisations when aetheists for the most part are even more self-righteous and pretentious than most believers.
I wont point out the irony.I was wrong to say they are open minded, I meant to say are more likely to be.AS IN they are aware that they do not know what is going on, so are open to other things.Other than just saying it is one thing and thats it.Atheism/Agnostic is not a religion, they merely make up the remainder of the people who have not declared a stance on God really.

THIS ARGUEMENT WILL FOREVER GO IN CIRCLES WHAT THE f*ckING POINT. Look, I could say the SAME thing. I could say that 'some aetheists go overboard fair enough' and that you should allow generalising when for the most part its religious people who come across as pretentious. Thats the whole reason why I dont usually get into these arguements. Becasue REALLY, we all know little to none, apart from what we choose to believe. So just leave it at that lol. But if youd notice, its always religious people who START these arguements, not 'us'. And, like you, im talking from experiance aswell.

I wont point out the irony.Yes the last part of my post was hypocritical fair enough.I was wrong to say they are open minded, I meant to say are more likely to be.AS IN they are aware that they do not know what is going on, so are open to other things.Other than just saying it is one thing and thats it.You ever consider that someone has to be pretty open minded to even believe some of the larger than life stories in for instance, The Bible, in the first place?Atheism/Agnostic is not a religion, they merely make up the remainder of the people who have not declared a stance on God really.

THIS ARGUEMENT WILL FOREVER GO IN CIRCLES WHAT THE f*ckING POINT. Look, I could say the SAME thing. I could say that 'some aetheists go overboard fair enough' and that you should allow generalising when for the most part its religious people who come across as pretentious. Thats the whole reason why I dont usually get into these arguements. Becasue REALLY, we all know little to none, apart from what we choose to believe. So just leave it at that lol. But if youd notice, its always religious people who START these arguements, not 'us'. And, like you, im talking from experiance aswell.
True say no one can say there is a God or there isn't a God but these arguments will always start up, lol, it's not an us an them situation, God loves us all =D But yeah fair dues man fair dues.

I wont point out the irony.Yes the last part of my post was hypocritical fair enough.I was wrong to say they are open minded, I meant to say are more likely to be.AS IN they are aware that they do not know what is going on, so are open to other things.Other than just saying it is one thing and thats it.You ever consider that someone has to be pretty open minded to even believe some of the larger than life stories in for instance, The Bible, in the first place?Atheism/Agnostic is not a religion, they merely make up the remainder of the people who have not declared a stance on God really.
Generally no, because doing that normally means closing your mind to all other avenues of thought. So I dont see how you can do both.It may be different with you, but most people have religion taught to them how we are taught to speak, and it is never really their choice wheather to beleive or not.By the time they get to the age where they can choose, it has been drilled into them so much that they couldnt imagine anything different.I thikn it is best to let people discover on their own.If everything about religion is true, then A bond between someone & God is spiritual, and cannot/should not be taught/pressured, but will be felt when the time is right.

both religious and atheist have uppity members who think they kno best.. i stand in the middle really genesis was not witness by any human, even someone thats done the smallest amount of research will kno god is believed to hav given the scriptures downthat being said. y issit god used to speak to people? like the clouds wud open or a bush wud set on fire and he wud jus start speaking......that wud make choosing a faith much easier

People here will not be able to answer Why God this, or Why God that, simply because they cannot.People often make the mistake of expecting an answer from the "minions" so to speak.Those who follow do not have the answers, those who lead do.In this case "Those who lead" would be God.So, no answers for you.