Would you pay £52 for a T-Shirt?

Anderson

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, Im not really interested in whether you lot like it, I was just seeing who would and wouldnt pay that much for a tee.PS. I know for a fact if you showed me your clothes I would think they were air so......Also, Smh @ Fakes.
you see when you got exposed? i swear u was wearing the baitest clothes known to man?was that u?

Those pictures were bare old, and they werent the baitest clothes.Actually, *Remembers one bench jacket he wore* *Shakes head*The picture of me with that jacket is yonks old though, like a couple a years.The others when i had that purple windrunner were all on the night of England v Brazil at Wembley. Old enough.

most i paid for a tee was 180 and dont really wear it no more . . .yea i know it was a waste but ohwell life goes on . . .
I hope for that money you got eithera} Pure galb} Pure complimentsorc} BothAllow paying big bucks for sh*t and girls walk past you like any joe bloggs, its not that.

most i paid for a tee was 180 and dont really wear it no more . . .yea i know it was a waste but ohwell life goes on . . .
I hope for that money you got eithera} Pure galb} Pure complimentsorc} BothAllow paying big bucks for sh*t and girls walk past you like any joe bloggs, its not that.
Ninja is balling though innit. I swear 180 ain't nothing to him.