Fao speaker heads

manuel

So my new decks arrived today along with my new speaker, but when i plug it in and sh*t i get some swag quality from the speaker. My set up is speaker to HiFi to Mixer. Do you think I'll need an amp? Or perhaps a new wire as this is the one i have atm lol, Not very good qualityf9ghab.jpgOr could I just get a wire straight from the Speaker to the Mixer? If so what wires would I need lol, Heres my connections:24c6vzt.jpgwhzb4n.jpgSafe to anyone who can help

*bump*Does it mean i need an amp if i can get sound from my speaker but its turned up max on the mixer and the sound coming from the speaker is pretty quiet?safe.
is ur pc involved in thisif socheck the volumes on ur sound properties bit (double click on the item next to the time) and ur mixersee to be honest im findin it hard to picture whats goin on so maybe the audio store is the best place for advicenow that i think about ityour hi-fi is an "amp" if u can plug the mixer into the hifi "Aux"and the speakers as the hifi outputthat might be you