Wont stay logged in

Guest Guest_L_*

Guest Guest_L_*

I dont do anything, post, even read, because i wont stay signed in.. I'll be signed in but the next link i click will ask me to log in again, whats that about?

Guest Swiftie

I know why but also answer me this please. Was it fine before and its just recently started?FaZe if u see this b4 I talk to u, will need to do some testing if I reverse it yeah.

Guest Swiftie
Kinda, when i first signed up it was f*ck*ng around, and then it was fine, now its f*ck*ng around again
Yuh I guessed so..Modified certain tings so lets see how it goes from now...Other members might experience being signed out..But once you sign back in. Everything should be ok.. (I hope) laugh.gif

Does the same to me, not so much thoughIt just doesnt remember me so i have to sign in everytime i look at the site

wont stay logged in now laugh.gifi getThe error returned was:Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.

Guest Swiftie
The error returned was:Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.
Cheers bossman, soon as I get on my desktop I'll see what can be done.