Arsenal vs Aston Villa

MrJibbles

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on if we try & walk it into the net. Which has come back recently...Ideally Toure would play this game as pace doesnt worry him. Just up to Senderos if he gonna let Carew bully him or make rash tackles with Abgonlhor...
had a dream this ended 1-1
my dreams >>>>>shame i didnt put any f*ck*ng dosh on it

smh knew itnow we HAVE to win at least one of Chelsea/United away to have any chanceFFSOnly got little old Milan Away next
United was always a must not lose game, its still the same.Chelsea & Liverpool we should look to win same way United will.That said losing potentially a 8 point lead in the space of 2 games & a minute is a major blow.

just read this on the 606 forums, what do you think?

Arsene Wenger is paying dearly for refusing, to beef up his squad. Arsenal are dropping points because of lack of depth in our team. You cant expect your team to play every game with the same personnel. Wenger was unwise not buy players

we need RVP back asapdo you man think he would be on the bench against milan?
Nah bench for Wigan or Boro (latest).As crazy as this sounds I think we gonna win in Milan...
Or as it always happens we could get stuffed certain player dont even looked bothered it pisses me off alot

Arsene Wenger is paying dearly for refusing, to beef up his squad. Arsenal are dropping points because of lack of depth in our team. You cant expect your team to play every game with the same personnel. Wenger was unwise not buy players
truewe need ENGLISH squad players

Co sign 100%said this a while ago, it wouldnt have hurt strengthing the squad abit to help our push for some silverware.