S.A.S on BET Rap City

TF S4DK

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh they are very late on this but its allgood still...them guys should have been on there when cypha and all them other dj's were super hyping them...Its all probably as a result of the limbo they have been in with the juels thing that it ddnt happen sooner...props still

Most people that appear on Rap City to freestyle artists are signed acts tho, S.A.S have never been signed and still aren't, well not for now anyway...They filming for MTV's My Block this week too.
In London (or Southside, Queens dry.gif )?

Speaking of BET.The channel launches in the UK sometime next year & will show most of its popular programmes like 106 & park but will have specifice UK orientated programmes too.Apologise if ppl already know, I heard it radio last week sometime 4rm this female executive that works for BET but is from the UK

Guest Mickey Kane
Speaking of BET.The channel launches in the UK sometime next year & will show most of its popular programmes like 106 & park but will have specifice UK orientated programmes too.Apologise if ppl already know, I heard it radio last week sometime 4rm this female executive that works for BET but is from the UK
Are you talking about it's PROPER launch because 9 months seems a long tiem considering the amount of publicity it's been having as of late for it's soft launch....

Are you talking about it's PROPER launch because 9 months seems a long tiem considering the amount of publicity it's been having as of late for it's soft launch....
Ah dat me a seh. Mi cyan bodda wait fi dat.

its already launched bruv, couple weeks back

Guest Mickey Kane
bet is soooo sh*t is it going to change now cos we gettin bare old programes from 2 years agohell date time 6 lil kim countdown to lockdowncollege hilli seen all those things like 2 years back. is it gonna cahnge? anyone know?
Looool...Gives me joke when people highlight all the sh*t shows but sh*t like Meet The Faith, Access Granted, the specials like Hip-Hop vs. America don't get mentioned...Boy...Let's just see how balanced it'll be plus they'll be UK-based shows too...

Guest Mickey Kane
Ah dat me a seh. Mi cyan bodda wait fi dat.
The f*ck?

Well, the UK My Block which was done sometime last year or even the year before that, the artists where picked by Tim Kaish, and that knob picked only grime acts bar Sway, like rappers in the UK dont exist or that he is anything to do with the grime scene...As there is no plan to do another my block in the UK and Juelz originially flopped them on Rap City (yet it turned out in their favour), they doing My Block: Harlem, with Juelz for the coverage and cos Juelz wants them there.

Guest Mickey Kane
Well, the UK My Block which was done sometime last year or even the year before that, the artists where picked by Tim Kaish, and that knob picked only grime acts bar Sway, like rappers in the UK dont exist or that he is anything to do with the grime scene...As there is no plan to do another my block in the UK and Juelz originially flopped them on Rap City (yet it turned out in their favour), they doing My Block: Harlem, with Juelz for the coverage and cos Juelz wants them there.
laugh.gif:D:D Booooy...I know a couple of Harlem heads and I'm not sure how Harlem peeps will feel about that.