Who were you top three fav so solid mcs?

CK Flash

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skat DMr Akira - Yes that's right Akira aka Ms Dynamite's brotherMegamanNeutrino follows in forthWho remembers the vocal works though by G Man, Tiger S and The Twins.?Woooooooooooooooooow..Ms Dynamite's lyrics on Envy >>>>>>>>>>
When i step up on the microphone,explosive people learn to pimpan play like they know disbut they neva see the dynamite get firociousya to show dis watch while i blow dis,from a step up on dis MC ting here good vibes i try to bring,i try to fling,but its time to show im not playing be a on ma back when i chatbut i know what they saying,said a know bout me lyrically, i be a young ladycome for set the M I C on fi-are,Take dem ravers dem higher met the evil,say ya neva be like demon an den i neva seen lyrically abilityto put them six foot d double e p test mei take you to your final destiny......I got a tongue like a trigger met dem more like river bomb squad,Den i shiver with ma bomb deliver anyone a test imma bury yaDId ya momma neva tell ya not play with fiare?IS it them foot dem wannabe playa?IS it them foot dem em be a slidaa?Have them ballin like they was town cryer,TO be like D an so solid is their desireBut they dont know how i spitAN they dont know that i wont quitI put a stop to their bull sh*tMake them prang like we shot get lickAN they dont know about D,theyll see that them badmind onlyMake me more determined to succeedDynamaite so solid say f*ck the envy...
*Passes out*
Akala was not in sosolid
Nah I know fam..But Akala did a few underground tracks with So Solid thoughAkira [who was in So Solid] was deep [no homo] as well thoughI remember when he first was on Commander B's show