Who were you top three fav so solid mcs?

CK Flash

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's weird, listening to that album now.Lisa maffia was sick on that 'What u gonna do' tune, wheel everytime.Oh sh*t, WHOA just came on. FACK ORRRF. Skat DMegamanAsher DRomeo was a fave too but them lot were top 3.Swiss didn't even spit well them times i swear.
Yeah Swiss used to DJ was a sick host though on solid sundays.

'niggas wanna test s.o.s dats a noim a dj but i heat up mics when i flow'swiss>>_swiss was ahead of his timewhen harvey nd dem man were spittinmananaananaananeutrinooooooooooooswiss was flowin like the top boys do todaybut what happend to swiss??????????????????????

Guest Vaseline

Roll the dice, number 2happens to be the sosolid crewRoll the dice, number 4bun up the dance bun up the dance floor..back then i swear swiss was a dj or something he says''nigga's wanna test SO thats a no..im a dj but i heat up mics when i flow"Rap Dis >>> swiss and skat d back to back

Roll the dice, number 2happens to be the sosolid crewRoll the dice, number 4bun up the dance bun up the dance floor..back then i swear swiss was a dj or something he says''nigga's wanna test SO thats a no..im a dj but i heat up mics when i flow"Rap Dis >>> swiss and skat d back to back
Big bars. Dilemma is better than most beats today. That was the blueprint IMO. Different sh*t

Back in the Day I had a Gun TwissBut I'm a mega niggaI Don't get nicked quick legit sh*tHASum niggas done thisBut Now my crews are gonna run thisLettin' my whole clip switchBut I had a Gun twissHAYo, STOP!Now Listen ListenMC Megaman, I said listen listenHaStop the Press, oh yesHow many times I told u don't f*ck with the best ho?I'll show u things that u never seen yetI'll make u dreams that u never dreamt yetBOOMNo matter said, no matter doneBOOMFun for Fun, Gun for GunBOOMFree livin free spillinDont do sh*t for days mans chillin'BARS

Guest Vaseline
I'M GONNA BUSSYOUR GONNA RUNI'M GONNA BUSSYOUR GONNA RUNI'M GONNA BUSSYOUR GONNA RUNSO SOLID CREW *GUNSHOT* FOR FUNWHEEEEEEEEL
wheel.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEE WEN UR RAVING OUTU HEAR A TUNE N U SHOUT OUT LOUDN OUT UR POCKET SOMETHIN DROPS OUTU TURN AROUND AND U MOVE THE CROWDI TINK I..I TINK I LOST MY TINGSU LOOK DOWN N SEE N SEE UR KEY ON STRINGSSEE MAN UPON THE DECKS MIXINGUR PUMPIN IT UP BECAUSE ITS BOOM RIDDIMRIDDIMRIDDIMRIDDIM.......CHECK DIS HAHMORE LESS MORE SOILL RIP UR TORSOANY LYRIC DAT I DROP R DEY GONNA FLOP, NO!WHO WANNA TEST ASHER D LEMME KNOWg25_wheel_big.jpg

Tallawa says:
touch me nd i'll break ur hand at da wrist says:how cums ur touch me nd i'll break ur hand at da wrist says:showin me disTallawa says:CHOON touch me nd i'll break ur hand at da wrist says:um confusedTallawa says:yout dem need to knoTallawa says:rarseclaart musicTallawa says:real garageTallawa says:back in the dayTallawa says:lol touch me nd i'll break ur hand at da wrist says:i woz around wen dis wos outTallawa says:LOL
lol shame

Tallawa says:
touch me nd i'll break ur hand at da wrist says:how cums ur touch me nd i'll break ur hand at da wrist says:showin me disTallawa says:CHOON touch me nd i'll break ur hand at da wrist says:um confusedTallawa says:yout dem need to knoTallawa says:rarseclaart musicTallawa says:real garageTallawa says:back in the dayTallawa says:lol touch me nd i'll break ur hand at da wrist says:i woz around wen dis wos outTallawa says:LOL
lol shame
loooool