Arrogance

Guest Sean Ash

Ouch!!!You man are gonna make him take his own lifeIt's pointless showing him different, its like trying to make a new born walk. Lets leave it to time & see what happenes.
A new born eventually takes them first steps.I doubt whether he will ever stop crawling.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

you wind people up good i'll give you that. But just think the time you took thinking how to wind people up you could have filled in a job application form or spoke to your son.

Now the problem with people here is that all of you are too arrogant. You can continue your insults, abuse etc but the fact is, arrogance breeds ignorance. I'm not saying I'm always right I am open to constructive criticisms however it seems that there's nothing I can say which will not invoke abuse from you. Yet when I do post something worthwhile it goes over your head.
lol If you was a politician and the opinion polls didnt go your way would you make these sweeping generalisations that everyone and their families are arrogant?You've tried to make a change but be honest with yourself...you need to go back and re-asses certain things and plan life from a different angle still...xlg_drawing_board_00.jpg
laugh.gif