PS3 vs 360

Davicious X

how can you say not quite and then say it wouldnt feel right without oneirony
'Not quite' is directed at your theory, not on which console is better.
But I swear you just proved his theory...
name me 5 vip2 users that bought a PS3 and then bought a 360and then name me more than 5 vip2 users that had a 360 then bought a PS3
:D drc deaded that convo nice
lolololio[jhp[h
LOOOL

how can you say not quite and then say it wouldnt feel right without oneirony
'Not quite' is directed at your theory, not on which console is better.
But I swear you just proved his theory...
name me 5 vip2 users that bought a PS3 and then bought a 360and then name me more than 5 vip2 users that had a 360 then bought a PS3
:D drc deaded that convo nice
lolololio[jhp[h
LOOOL
thats tru but we all know ps3 is for the future and there goin 2 get better later on IMO ill cop a ps3 soon but it needs 2 upgrade 2 360s level with there online . . .

f*ck IT ill buy one a ps3 in asda today when i do my shopping
did u get 1???
no i was advised by davicious to not get one as there are not a great deal of games i can play with other people i feel like a mook now like i was begging it for being in the ps3 clani feel to just buy it and leave in in the box just to proove a point.on a real im on this ting but people are making it sound long i was always gonna get one just a case of when

did u get 1???
no i was advised by davicious to not get one as there are not a great deal of games i can play with other people i feel like a mook now like i was begging it for being in the ps3 clani feel to just buy it and leave in in the box just to proove a point.on a real im on this ting but people are making it sound long i was always gonna get one just a case of when
just cop one theres plenty of fps' for you to get merked at by some of my vip2 generals

did u get 1???
just cop one theres plenty of fps' for you to get merked at by some of my vip2 generals
When Haze comes out it's orrrrn!

did u get 1???
When Haze comes out it's orrrrn!
not u but da same guys saying halo is swag are hyping haze jokers