I Need Something...

Guest Smell Of Death

take trolly from sainsburys or whatever then bring it back afterwards
black guy carrying a moniter around in a trolly?are you insane in your cerebral cortex fam?
lol @ this house nigger'oooo u gon get us caught by the white man'if the monitor is legit whats there to be scared of
HAHHAHAHA

33kg aint nothing doe i dont get what the hype is about? wen certain man in here is bench over 100kg... then some guy compliaing bout 33kg... it aint no strong man contest here.
LOLWe've all seen your myspace fam dont front like you dont have trouble lifting your starbucks coffee in the morning.
lmfao
:D

Guest Mr. Estacado
33kg aint nothing doe i dont get what the hype is about? wen certain man in here is bench over 100kg... then some guy compliaing bout 33kg... it aint no strong man contest here.
LOLWe've all seen your myspace fam dont front like you dont have trouble lifting your starbucks coffee in the morning.
lmfao
:D
lmaoooojust get a cab

Guest mattthernbsinger

only clocked smell of death was durtty today!sorrie for being cheeky init, if i known it was u i wouldofkept stoom still.them begments to the king of electronics there.did u sort it in the end>?