Females

Angelo

Does the opinion of your girlfriends/friends matter to you when evaluating a potential partner?*I do ask for and respect their opinions but at the end of the day its me thats going to be in a relationship with that person not them so its all down to what i think.If one is noticably older/younger, and your girlfriends/friends dismiss him off the bat purely because of that, are you the type to take their influence?*Nope Do you take opinions when choosing links (if you even tell your girls about them) and boyfriends?*Dnt linkHave you ever boyed off a guy just because your girlfriends didnt like him, or you thought theyd look at you differently, even though you were feeling him?* Nope my friends kno that i do what i want and even though i respect their opinions if i like a guy i like him and 9/10 my girlies dont like the guys i like*truesay if i listened to my girlies my relationship wouldnt have lasted 3 years because hardly any of them liked him, but like i say its not their relationship its mine, i respect their opinions but i do wot i wanna do

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the opinion of your girlfriends/friends matter to you when evaluating a potential partner?*I do ask for and respect their opinions but at the end of the day its me thats going to be in a relationship with that person not them so its all down to what i think.If one is noticably older/younger, and your girlfriends/friends dismiss him off the bat purely because of that, are you the type to take their influence?*Nope Do you take opinions when choosing links (if you even tell your girls about them) and boyfriends?*Dnt linkHave you ever boyed off a guy just because your girlfriends didnt like him, or you thought theyd look at you differently, even though you were feeling him?* Nope my friends kno that i do what i want and even though i respect their opinions if i like a guy i like him and 9/10 my girlies dont like the guys i like*truesay if i listened to my girlies my relationship wouldnt have lasted 3 years because hardly any of them liked him, but like i say its not their relationship its mine, i respect their opinions but i do wot i wanna do
dont know why but I think your someone that would anoy me

hmm, back in the day yeah, their opinions did matter and I didn't go out with certain guys purely because I let their opinions influence me too much. But now my 2 close friends don't have what would be considered a good partner so I hear their thoughts but it never registers.

Llow it Badman shes just doin her.Im inclined to agree with Luca Toney to be honest.Large up your chest Natalie for being honest.
and the rest of us are lying ?there are people who stray from the norm you know .not everyone is an android .people are different .so to the girls who DON'T listen to your friends - hi*5 for being honest too .hah !

Llow it Badman shes just doin her.Im inclined to agree with Luca Toney to be honest.Large up your chest Natalie for being honest.
and the rest of us are lying ?there are people who stray from the norm you know .not everyone is an android .people are different .so to the girls who DON'T listen to your friends - hi*5 for being honest too .hah !
:D You taking this personal or something?Well done you fi you dont listen to your friends.Most chicks will come on here and chat fraff though.Thats the point.If you dont, hi five to you star.*pm's*

:D You taking this personal or something?Well done you fi you dont listen to your friends.Most chicks will come on here and chat fraff though.Thats the point.If you dont, hi five to you star.*pm's*
allow the breddage yes there are some that dont listen to their friends and generally they are the stubborn onesmaybe they are lucky and can escape a bad situation but allow thinking your special and can take anything on by yourselfwe are only human and are easily led astray our friends should be there for you if you are incapable of making your own decisions (like i said before if you are acting emotionally)

I make my own decisions.I hate being told what to do, especially when i take a kitkat moment and see what some of them are dealing with, nah, i know best.

see this is why i'm starting to think replying in these topics is a waste of time...you ask a question...thinking that you already know the answer...and anyone who doesn't adhere to that answer is automatically a liar???why even make the topic.

after reading what violet says i must say she has a point however ill also admit that even i am not oblivious to other peoples opinions even on this forum many of us may or may not admit this for whatever reason and if they mean it they do if they dont they dont however when you interact with a great deal of people and see common patterns from many you then realise that we ALL follow some one in some way shape or form and these people may not even be friends they may actually be enemies or people you dont like which is why many people may well be quick to say they dont.

after reading what violet says i must say she has a point however ill also admit that even i am not oblivious to other peoples opinions even on this forum many of us may or may not admit this for whatever reason and if they mean it they do if they dont they dont however when you interact with a great deal of people and see common patterns from many you then realise that we ALL follow some one in some way shape or form and these people may not even be friends they may actually be enemies or people you dont like which is why many people may well be quick to say they dont.
yeah but quite a few of the girls said...they listen to what their friends have to say and take it into consideration....but they just don't let what their friends think overrule their own judgement...i think thats normal and reasonable tbh...why is that so hard to believe?

i dont doubt you violet i believe a lot of girls dont follow their friends with CERTAIN THINGS i mean im a guy thats got girls doing sh*t they wouldnt tell their girl mates about so i know the levels bottom line is the buck falls on the person making the decision some friends influence people in different ways.some influence people to do the same as themothers influence them the hide what they do some take this influence to do a complete 360bottom line is what are friends think ALWAYS affects us in some way.even me

see this is why i'm starting to think replying in these topics is a waste of time...you ask a question...thinking that you already know the answer...and anyone who doesn't adhere to that answer is automatically a liar???why even make the topic.

Violet its not even a bandwagon thing out hereIf I dont agree with something then I will express my opinion thats the whole point of making these threadslike if I beleive some females in this thread are chatting fraf then I will say itotherwise I would be lying. if you think replying in these topics is a waste of time then dont postif you have an opinion then express it its as simple as thatif someone thinks your a liar then thats their opinion......you cant expect everybody to beleive what you say but you have the power to make an arguement to back up your claimsback on topic I beleive that people who think they are so great that they always make their own decisions are arrogant foolsthats my opinion if anybody doesnt like it they can suck out, if anybody doesnt agree please feel free to argue your point I would be happy to debate it like any of my posts

first of all my post was directed at marlon since he is the person who made the topic and asked the question...second of all i'm not saying that you can't disagree with what people say...its a forum...obviously thats going to happen...i'm just saying..marlon made a topic and asked a question...then when people replied. he proceeded to complain tha only natalie was telling the truth.clearly he already believes that girls listen to their friends opinions. and he is not willing to accept any answer other than that as truth.so again why ask the question if you've already made up your mind as to the answer?

maybe hes a guy talking from experience and he wants confirmation from other postersmaybe (this is my best guess) something has happened to him where a girl he knows has made a decision against him because she listened to her friends. so he comes on the forum and indirectly wants to critisize females because of thistbh rather than asking a question he should have streight accused females of being in this way: females - you always listen to your girlfiendsbut then that would have been more bait and people would clock that a girl probably done him badits the same as females who love to hit out at guys saying all guys are liars cheats bullies or whateverthey are all talking from experienceeither way the guy is obviously opinionated and feels strongly about it.....its up to you to defend it if you dont agree with itjust a though

allow the breddage yes there are some that dont listen to their friends and generally they are the stubborn onesmaybe they are lucky and can escape a bad situation but allow thinking your special and can take anything on by yourselfwe are only human and are easily led astray our friends should be there for you if you are incapable of making your own decisions (like i said before if you are acting emotionally)
Eh?
WTF PT. 1
first of all my post was directed at marlon since he is the person who made the topic and asked the question...second of all i'm not saying that you can't disagree with what people say...its a forum...obviously thats going to happen...i'm just saying..marlon made a topic and asked a question...then when people replied. he proceeded to complain tha only natalie was telling the truth.clearly he already believes that girls listen to their friends opinions. and he is not willing to accept any answer other than that as truth.so again why ask the question if you've already made up your mind as to the answer?
WTF PT. 2I beg people stop getting their panties in a twist and settle down.I asked a series of questions basically querying if people were influenced by their friends.If you are considering getting with someone who is younger/different/not approved by your friends, logic says you are 2435628x LESS likely to get with them if your friends express disapproval before you know them.Why would they be your friends if you didnt value their opinion.People need to stop being afraid to say they care what others think. Theres a difference between taking what other people say on board and acting on it, and constantly doing whatever they tell you.@ Violet:Where did I complain?I gave Natalie ratings for being honest and recognizing that it happens.Where did I accuse people of lying?Stop reading into things and fabricating sh*t which isnt there.Like I said."Im inclined to agree with Luca Toney to be honest."Who said:
You arent going to get truthful answers Marlon.Everyone likes to think they have their own mind, in the real world now things are different, the proof is out there.
@ Badman:I'm speaking from experience - not from being burned. Older chicks I've dealt with have hidden their links/dealings with me from girlfriends moretime. Only a couple have made it knowledge to their friends.Whether thats keeping their business to themselves, or because of fear of opinions, I dont know. But people going on like they do everything independent of what everyone else thinks says or does are few and far between.

I see what your saying marlonto be honest the reason you created this thread is irrelalvant, its a forum so people should post their opinions and not complain about itif somebody doesnt like what is written they have a choice either to try and argue it otherwise ignore itimo theres no point complaining about it (sorry to say Violet)

WTF PT. 2I beg people stop getting their panties in a twist and settle down.I asked a series of questions basically querying if people were influenced by their friends.If you are considering getting with someone who is younger/different/not approved by your friends, logic says you are 2435628x LESS likely to get with them if your friends express disapproval before you know them.Why would they be your friends if you didnt value their opinion.People need to stop being afraid to say they care what others think. Theres a difference between taking what other people say on board and acting on it, and constantly doing whatever they tell you.@ Violet:Where did I complain?I gave Natalie ratings for being honest and recognizing that it happens.Where did I accuse people of lying?Stop reading into things and fabricating sh*t which isnt there.
and as i said before...
yeah but quite a few of the girls said...they listen to what their friends have to say and take it into consideration....but they just don't let what their friends think overrule their own judgement...i think thats normal and reasonable tbh...
and...
Im inclined to agree with Luca Toney to be honest.Large up your chest Natalie for being honest.
by bigging up natalie for being honest. you are impling that others were not being honest.

Why would I? I only listen to my self, if my so called friends don’t want to see me happy then they aren’t my friends, if he wasn’t any good and they were only trying to make me see it, I would feel dumb so no people draw boundaries and don’t comment on my love life to tuff.

Why would I? I only listen to my self, if my so called friends don’t want to see me happy then they aren’t my friends, if he wasn’t any good and they were only trying to make me see it, I would feel dumb so no people draw boundaries and don’t comment on my love life to tuff.

doesnt sound like you got any decent friends to be honestdont be fooled if you have friends and they dont say nothing it probably means they dont carealthough I dont like my friends sticking their noses in I apreciate it when they at least show concern for my interests so I know they got my backalthough I dont need my friends hold more time there has been times when I was in need for at least support and the help was there for me if i needed it as an option. that makes my situation a whole lot better knowing that I got decent matesme personally I only want to see my friends happy and sometimes I can be crytical.....sometimes my friends dont apreciate what I say maybe because they dont like hearing the truth at the time but in the long run they thank me and thats all that matters

My friends don’t care because they know not to but in?Look I don’t know what you think about me but you have judged my lifestyle lets be honest now. Everyone is different, if my friends let me know what they think of my man then it gets complicated its there job to pick up the pieces if it doesn’t work out lol, not cause conflict from the beginning.