LEGALIZE IT. (no weed head)

spiderman

legalize it?  

1. 1. wot do u fink?

• yes
    • no

Imo Weed is not a gate way drug, the first drug i ever took was alcohol so that is the gateway drug. I have smoked weed heavily for 7 years now without any mental health problems. This country would be a much better place if alcohol was made illegal, it is an evil drug.

Im sorry but if u go 2 any city centre on a fridy/saturday night its not weedheads startin fights and throwing up is it? Plus, alocohol kills thousands upon thousands of people every year. Besides, I dnt need it legalized. It seems like EVERY1 in this thread can get weed so whats the problem??**Rings dealer**

Im sorry but if u go 2 any city centre on a fridy/saturday night its not weedheads startin fights and throwing up is it? Plus, alocohol kills thousands upon thousands of people every year. Besides, I dnt need it legalized. It seems like EVERY1 in this thread can get weed so whats the problem??**Rings dealer**
Yes, its just the views of the un educated fools that piss me off, like people that think alcohol his harmless but they would never smoke weed in case of mental health problems and such. These people need educated properly about drugs instead of listening to propaganda bullshit on the news. you can easily smoke weed daily and live a perfectly normal life (in most cases)either way it dont really effect me because i do what i want, not what im told.

shouldn't be legalised imo, in fact i think it should be brought up to class b. the only way i think weed could ever be legalised is if the government put very strict controls on what goes in it, which is unlikely.if weed is legalised, kids will smoke to be "cool" like with cigarettes, and end up buying sh*t skunk due to lack of funds, which will mess up their heads. if you're under 18 and smoking skunk every day, it will give you mental health problems. i've seen it happen to so many peoplei don't really believe weed is a gateway drug tbh. but it can be just as destructive as everything else if you're susceptible to it so let it stay banned

shouldn't be legalised imo, in fact i think it should be brought up to class b. the only way i think weed could ever be legalised is if the government put very strict controls on what goes in it, which is unlikely.if weed is legalised, kids will smoke to be "cool" like with cigarettes, and end up buying sh*t skunk due to lack of funds, which will mess up their heads. if you're under 18 and smoking skunk every day, it will give you mental health problems. i've seen it happen to so many peoplei don't really believe weed is a gateway drug tbh. but it can be just as destructive as everything else if you're susceptible to it so let it stay banned
i see wot ur tryna say but just look at amsterdam...its not like fags where you can buy it in a shop, its served ONLY in coffee shops, which are the equivalent to a (alcohol) bar here...you dont get kids walkin up into a bar here ordering drinks cos they would get turfed straight away, same thing would work for a spliff.

ye its not a problem gettin it, BUT if it was legalised or even DECRIMINALISED...it would mean...BETTER quality control, i.e. no shitty chemicals in der to put u at risk to...More comfortability and convenience in smoking...less stigma attached to it...just to name a few off the top of my head.

ain read the threadbut i say no to legalization tbhdecriminalize it
fair enough, i guess that would be just as good really, would be like amsterdam.tbh tho that would be more rational tho, but the arguement would still be there because that SAME RATIONALITY isnt applied to alcohol. With that id like to see laws tighten up on alcohol but i can never see it workin cos society is too tied to alcohol, it would cause massive problems if drinking became illegal in the slightest.