Dancehall/Reggae Section

Stamina Man

Lol, you know! The way Willy Bounce crossed over was some different sh*t. I still see people bussing that in "Mainstream" clubs off ends. That and Thunda Clap. Oh sh*t, that was a f*ck*ng sick riddim as well.Aint watched it so I dont know if her dancing is funny, but the tune was major. Cartel 2002-2004 (I think that was when he boxed Ninja) >>>________

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad you lot aint all on a hype like some ppl who are like "nah man allow doing them dance moves in a club"Skanking with fellow random skankers > Screwing back of teh club wearing shadesGuys > Girls, ive noticed the dances are more geared towards the men, maybe due to the creators of themSo part from Bogle (RIP) who else creates dances

Guest haze-e
LOLthat skank is jokeslooks like they're fighting for foot space.tht take away yrself 1 is hard tho.
Loooooooooooool. Its coz there all tryna fight for camera time.When everyone is doing this in a line it looks illl. Must be in sync tho. Llow being out of sync.And once you catch Tek Weh Yuhself its as easy as Log On Lol.

Im glad you lot aint all on a hype like some ppl who are like "nah man allow doing them dance moves in a club"Skanking with fellow random skankers > Screwing back of teh club wearing shadesGuys > Girls, ive noticed the dances are more geared towards the men, maybe due to the creators of themSo part from Bogle (RIP) who else creates dances
There is no way you can fully embrace Dancehall and say your not one for the stupid dances unless you cant pull them off. Too many people create dances now. Bare dancing squads touch the road parties like Hot Mondays, Passa Passa, Bembe, Shooters Hill, Dutty Fridaze etc. and touch the club 'Quad' in New Kingston bussing a new dance in the videolight in hope it will catch on. When Bogle was about it was him one really, now you got Ravers Clavaz, Sample Six, Bembe Squad, amongst other lesser-known groups and you have individuals like "that guy", Ching Ching Ching, Boysie, John Hype still about, aint seen Shelly Belly in a bit, Black Bling... list is endless.Men are better dancers then women. Women just know how to skin out. Ok, exaggeration there 'cause nuff women can dance, but you know. Man prefer to see woman do Dutty Whine than Willy Bounce anyday

There is no way you can fully embrace Dancehall and say your not one for the stupid dances unless you cant pull them off. Too many people create dances now. Bare dancing squads touch the road parties like Hot Mondays, Passa Passa, Bembe, Shooters Hill, Dutty Fridaze etc. and touch the club 'Quad' in New Kingston bussing a new dance in the videolight in hope it will catch on. When Bogle was about it was him one really, now you got Ravers Clavaz, Sample Six, Bembe Squad, amongst other lesser-known groups and you have individuals like "that guy", Ching Ching Ching, Boysie, John Hype still about, aint seen Shelly Belly in a bit, Black Bling... list is endless.Men are better dancers then women. Women just know how to skin out. Ok, exaggeration there 'cause nuff women can dance, but you know. Man prefer to see woman do Dutty Whine than Willy Bounce anyday
Shelly is one of the baitest dancers.. man's in all the dvd's bussin Bermuda Swing... Sickest dancer rite now!!

Guest haze-e

ARE YOU f*ck*ng CRAZY... BUMBACLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Loool.This Video>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________________EDIT:-Jeeez. Jiggy Jiggy. I still buss that aswell.f*ck*ng badboy dances. Pon di River. LMAO. Woooooooooooooy.

ARE YOU f*ck*ng CRAZY... BUMBACLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Loool.This Video>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>____________________EDIT:-Jeeez. Jiggy Jiggy. I still buss that aswell.f*ck*ng badboy dances. Pon di River. LMAO. Woooooooooooooy.
Iss dat white chick again!! :D

That vid >>>>__________Ready To Party is the most under-rated of all those dancing tunes. Tune is tooooo mad. Jiggy Era >>>>>>_______ Best era of 00s dancehall apart from possibly last 2 years when Badman came back into Dancehall

Come to think of it, I don't think I've had the opportunity to do these dances in a club, not that I could do them well anyway. I was away for the whole Dutty Wine hype, lol @ my local American club pumping Temperature every single week.When I was in Jamaica last year Raging Bull and Tek Weh Yuhself were the ones. They also played an awful lot of Mi Bad From Born as well.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've had the opportunity to do these dances in a club, not that I could do them well anyway. I was away for the whole Dutty Wine hype, lol @ my local American club pumping Temperature every single week.When I was in Jamaica last year Raging Bull and Tek Weh Yuhself were the ones. They also played an awful lot of Mi Bad From Born as well.
LMAO the friggin memories. Squeeze Breast - Mavado as well as Wine Pon It with "Mi nuh see no flesh we mi fraida" by Munga being the song of the summer. Couldnt go anywhere without hearing those and the rest of the riddim

• 1 month later...