Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Bayy, another gasser...3/4>>>Bayy
lol i didnt say i was 100% comin...i said if i get my new cam i wudve came but i didnt.the cheque didnt clear on time u see.next one i will be there, with my cam, to catch all you slippin.:Dtrusay shy didnt reach cos i didnt reach lol.

bare talkersman came on my onesspudded everyonespat one 32(large up them mic hogs, proper deaded mans ambition to spit)large up that different dude that was skankin and then tried to talk to meman just walked downstairs and bucked mike and mizbig up goli as wellswear i felt like the shortest nucca in da roomonce aain big up the talkers = no ratings*throws up chain*

lol i didnt say i was 100% comin...i said if i get my new cam i wudve came but i didnt.the cheque didnt clear on time u see.next one i will be there, with my cam, to catch all you slippin.:Dtrusay shy didnt reach cos i didnt reach lol.
here they comeexcusesfirst of many

Guest David Braund
Wait, who try draw Lenny?Lol
u came after some pilled up middle aged white man in a suit
lolthat guy was so into Lenny it was jokesproper tryna touch him n sh*tsoon as he started dancin n dropped str8 to his face n jus layed there u knew it was over

here they comeexcusesfirst of many
if i get my new cam by 2mo ill def reach and be the unofficial photographer.who do i need 2 speak to to queue jump?

Guest Teddy Riley
lolthat guy was so into Lenny it was jokesproper tryna touch him n sh*tsoon as he started dancin n dropped str8 to his face n jus layed there u knew it was over
LMFAO. What time was this? Camera then straight to Youtube material tbh....

LMFAO. What time was this? Camera then straight to Youtube material tbh....
sig material for weeks tbhshame i aint got a phone that recordspissed off actually

Guest Teddy Riley
So a cracked-up middle aged White man drew Lenny?Is that what you man are saying?
who was wearing a suit
Lol, I dunno fam.

believe i woulda been there earlyjumped on the bus and was bussin joke wit my bredrinand bus driver had a steakwanted to record lenny gettin drawn still. . .
bruv i saw u at liverpool street i was on bus u was waiting for a next bus for what reason i dunno. how did u get there after them man swear when i was briefly there i never saw lenny or badman. then again i dunno what they look like.

Guest Remy Lebeau
So a cracked-up middle aged White man drew Lenny?Is that what you man are saying?
who was wearing a suit
Lol, I dunno fam.
the guy that tried to draw lenny was lol
slow guys

lol @ needing a camera to go to a rave tbh*waits for the first female to say she needed her lip gloss to be able to come*
i wanted to be the official photographer aiiiat least i wudve had a purpose there knahmeeeen.next time yeah? i will catch u slippin too :D

Guest David Braund
believe i woulda been there earlyjumped on the bus and was bussin joke wit my bredrinand bus driver had a steakwanted to record lenny gettin drawn still. . .
bruv i saw u at liverpool street i was on bus u was waiting for a next bus for what reason i dunno. how did u get there after them man swear when i was briefly there i never saw lenny or badman. then again i dunno what they look like.
i came with badmanif u saw me u saw badmanwent in with Lenny aswell, he's a bait face lolfirst person i clocked as soon as i walked in was Bedroom Bullyn i shouted out Lenny's name in the whip when we went past him lol

Guest Teddy Riley

Boy, just make sure the next one is...A. In SouthB. Not JUST garage/grime etcC. Is chicks get in free night.Wandsworth Palace I say...Lol