Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

Big up Dr for trying a ting still.Seen the same thing happen to some of my friends before which is why for now, I've given up on the idea of holding my own rave.
As long as you promote it right and have a good selction of music, you should do wellI supported the cause cos its good what he is trying to do, but it was too grimey

Guest David Braund
how many people u think was in there/
Bout 20
How many?
No more than 25. i was there at around 11.15 left after 12, seriously no more than that, moset were jamming on the seats or leaning on the wall
id say more than 20looked small, but id reckon more

Guest David Braund
About 20 heads, only about 4 of were femaleBait sausage feast, should have went to the DnB rave down stairsLOL@ that white bre who was twizzled out, the only person skankin
lolu see man try draw Lenny?lol

Guest David Braund
lool truss the dnb ting looked like some skins ravethe vip ting was lifeless. what was the spittin sayin black. wat time u reach at?
wait..when wer u there?

Guest David Braund
Logan set was ok , they was no Mc's just dj's i got there about 11 i think, when i got there scholer was on deck
where was u?man didnt even say hellodeep

lool truss the dnb ting looked like some skins ravethe vip ting was lifeless. what was the spittin sayin black. wat time u reach at?
wait..when wer u there?
round 12-12.30was outside moretime. inside was...erm.....i had 1 malibu n coke then was outsideblack i seen dimples, ne and blacks arrive surely they spat. unless they parred it and ducked

Guest David Braund
I thought David was meant to be photographer, but he had no camera with himThere was nothing to take a pic of3 girls, 2 black and one white girlThe rest were pure hoodrats, tracksuits, caps, even wooly hats
bruvi didnt see no black girlsonly girls there were white

Guest David Braund
wait..when wer u there?
round 12-12.30was outside moretime. inside was...erm.....i had 1 malibu n coke then was outsideblack i seen dimples, ne and blacks arrive surely they spat. unless they parred it and ducked
yea blacks spat, no idea who the others are.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLall I can say is LOOOOL*waits for mickey's 10 pager he promised**waits for lenny to say how close he was to knock out that guy that try draw him**waits for immaculate to say he went even though there was no chance he was there**waits for all the excuses from the female users as to why they didnt show up when its clear they need to get a job at british gas and fix boilers coz they full of gas*.............screw you guys im going bed

About 20 heads, only about 4 of were femaleBait sausage feast, should have went to the DnB rave down stairsLOL@ that white bre who was twizzled out, the only person skankin
lolu see man try draw Lenny?lol
hjadjkadnsedsdsdsddidnt want bottle man and get dinkys rave lockedWas kinda dead still, big up the mandem that reached though.

Guest Flat Eric
LOOOOOOOOOOOLall I can say is LOOOOL*waits for mickey's 10 pager he promised**waits for lenny to say how close he was to knock out that guy that try draw him**waits for immaculate to say he went even though there was no chance he was there**waits for all the excuses from the female users as to why they didnt show up when its clear they need to get a job at british gas and fix boilers coz they full of gas*.............screw you guys im going bed
*waits for excuse as to why there was no hollering*