FO' REAL

KreamzTheReturn

Guest Radio
do not pass godont not collect $200
f*ck YUR LIFEIF U THOUGHT THAT DRY ARSE LINE WAS FUNNYhonestlypunch yur council estate slapper of a mum for not aborting u
Jeeeeeeeeeesus Christ
someone didnt recieve his aid parcel of gruel and water

Guest Radio
f*ck YUR LIFEIF U THOUGHT THAT DRY ARSE LINE WAS FUNNYhonestlypunch yur council estate slapper of a mum for not aborting u
I agree radio beg you f*ck off you chink
:D

Jeeeeeeeeeesus Christ
the fail for the LOL's is immensein all truthyur the scum of this forumsome next ugly bottom feedertryin to nurish yurself off my shineno better than venomiwah

Guest Radio
Jeeeeeeeeeesus Christ
the fail for the LOL's is immensein all truthyur the scum of this forumsome next ugly bottom feedertryin to nurish yurself off my shineno better than venomiwah
Lol @ you catching feelings over my posts, take some time out you big pussyoleI've seen your pic, beg you keep the ugly comment to a minimum, rebore goddaz

Jeeeeeeeeeesus Christ
Lol @ you catching feelings over my posts, take some time out you big pussyoleI've seen your pic, beg you keep the ugly comment to a minimum, rebore goddaz
timeout.jpgRedneckTimeOut.jpg

Jeeeeeeeeeesus Christ
yur one to talkdocters show yur pictures to burn patients, so as to let them knw it really could be worse.