i beg..

Guest PennyTraitor

PM me the IP and i'll do some sh*t
lolMan will tie him up and play dancehall to him.
On a real I used to do sh*t like this back in the dayBig up the man who tried paying me to take down this site before I was an active member ttkk----------------Now Playing On iTunes: Katt Williams - Intro

Guest Swiftie
On a real I used to do sh*t like this back in the dayBig up the man who tried paying me to take down this site before I was an active member ttkk
How much did they offer? Attempt it now... :D

My Goons will deal wit you
LOL @ a NW man running his mouth to anyone in South. Last thing you wanna do is scrunch up your "garms".f*ck off. :D
Number 1 that is actually quite stupid what you've just said.And number 2, llow ends wars.Unless you're gonna postSouth>>>Then its ok

On a real I used to do sh*t like this back in the dayBig up the man who tried paying me to take down this site before I was an active member ttkk
How much did they offer? Attempt it now... :D
LolWho destroyedUrbantingzPuregrime (twice)Who baited up Risky's whole life on the internetTrust, I could have done it back then, he was saying a tanner and I was like "f*ck Off"100% true stories

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Who is a serious North West road Goon who posts on here anyway?
Me.And I think E15 is also, not certain though.
E15 is cool explain why you are a serious Goon
Cause I will shower man down on the roadside blood, are you dumb?Man will clap up your elderly relatives, no qualms.I will standardly burst off a full clip outside your local community centre.Ask about me blood, it's not a joke ting out here.

My Goons will deal wit you
LOL @ a NW man running his mouth to anyone in South. Last thing you wanna do is scrunch up your "garms".f*ck off. :D
Number 1 that is actually quite stupid what you've just said.And number 2, llow ends wars.Unless you're gonna postSouth>>>Then its ok
I was actually waiting for specific people to respond to that and take the bait.I'm disappointed in you still.Calm down.Kind regards.