Slang bafflements

Davicious X

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

872602083_l.jpg
Carlsberg dont do plainfaces, but if they did this would probably be the worst plainface in the world
ITS GRIMINAL YOU d*ckHEAD ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY MOST OF THE PEOPLE USE THE PHRASE ITS ALOT NOWANYWAY ITS A SUNDAY SHOULDNT BE WITH YOUR GRANDKIDS

LOL ''It's alot'' gets used but in funny or weird situations.The fact that my sister has now started using the word skeen pisses me off. I can't say sh*t without her replying me 'Skeen' in som sarcastic tone. Even skeens my mum :lol: to which she replies ''dnt let me flipping skeen u'' boy its alot. lulz.Anyhooooz
ur always on about ur sister, is she old enuff for vip2 bring her in

Guest Ivan Drago
LOL ''It's alot'' gets used but in funny or weird situations.The fact that my sister has now started using the word skeen pisses me off. I can't say sh*t without her replying me 'Skeen' in som sarcastic tone. Even skeens my mum :lol: to which she replies ''dnt let me flipping skeen u'' boy its alot. lulz.Anyhooooz
i would also like to know this

I've mentioned her 3 times on here... if u've noticed that much you'd kno how old she is :)

872602083_l.jpg
Carlsberg dont do plainfaces, but if they did this would probably be the worst plainface in the world
ITS GRIMINAL YOU d*ckHEAD ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY MOST OF THE PEOPLE USE THE PHRASE ITS ALOT NOWANYWAY ITS A SUNDAY SHOULDNT BE WITH YOUR GRANDKIDS
LMAOSo you mean that this guy is the person that came up with "Its alot"? and you followed him? Then you called me a d*ckhead?LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOkyfdscilusfgbbbdbfbxdf

872602083_l.jpg
LMAOSo you mean that this guy is the person that came up with "Its alot"? and you followed him? Then you called me a d*ckhead?LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOkyfdscilusfgbbbdbfbxdf
Did i say i even say its alot?Did i say everyone says it because he does?He is were most of the youngers heard the phrase firstIt was a plainface ffs in context with the topic allow trying to get me break it down for you bit by bit like explaining the internet to old peopleOh waitNeed to get all that wax out your ear mate then again when your old i suppose you cant control it anymoreWacemon :arrow: :arrow:

I wouldn't rly call it following tbh. U pick up words from people n so the cycle continues.
I understand picking things up but somethings just obviously sound stupid.I actually dont have nothing against slang in general but when someone you respect comes in with some poor sounding slang I will question them on what they really think they sound like.

872602083_l.jpg
Did i say i even say its alot?Did i say everyone says it because he does?He is were most of the youngers heard the phrase firstIt was a plainface ffs in context with the topic allow trying to get me break it down for you bit by bit like explaining the internet to old peopleOh waitNeed to get all that wax out your ear mate then again when your old i suppose you cant control it anymoreWacemon :arrow: :arrow:
How did we get here?I think your plainface basically went past bare folks heads cos no one even bothered to mention who he was so you giving 2 reasons for upping that picture ended in PHAIL cos A. He's just some guy and B. The plainface was weak. :arrow: :arrow: Wasted yourself! Edit: Unless Everyone in the place knows who he is but me which I highly doubt

872602083_l.jpg
How did we get here?I think your plainface basically went past bare folks heads cos no one even bothered to mention who he was so you giving 2 reasons for upping that picture ended in PHAIL cos A. He's just some guy and B. The plainface was weak. :arrow: :arrow: Wasted yourself! Edit: Unless Everyone in the place knows who he is but me which I highly doubt
f*ck OFF YOU WEAK BOWELED NAPPY WEARING WALKING STICK USING c*nt