Rosicky: Gael error cost us title

Francis Coquelin

TOMAS ROSICKY has stuck the knife into Arsenal team-mates Gael Clichy and William Gallas by telling them: Your stupidity cost us the title last season.The Czech star insists the pair wrecked the Gunners’ bid with their antics in the 2-2 draw at Birmingham on February 23.That was the match when Arsenal striker Eduardo was stretchered off with a horrific leg injury following a challenge by Martin Taylor.Then, with Arsene Wenger’s men leading 2-1, left-back Clichy’s clumsy tackle on Stuart Parnaby gifted struggling Brum an injury-time penalty, which James McFadden converted to deny the Gunners three points.It was all too much for their skipper Gallas who, upset with the spot-kick decision, staged a bizarre sit-down protest on the pitch after the final whistle.OUTSPOKEN ... Tomas RosickyOUTSPOKEN ... Tomas RosickyRosicky said: “I remember the Birmingham game and what happened to Eduardo. The lads were winning 2-1 but then in the last minute Gael gave away a really stupid penalty.“At the same time, he played brilliantly all season. He improved immensely and turned into a great defender as a result. But he messed up that day.“I don’t think something similar would happen to him now, because he’s a lot more experienced. But it was definitely a match we should have won by a long way.“We were leading and we even had another huge chance to score. I think it was Bendtner and Adebayor who were bearing down on goal, but Adebayor shot instead of passing and missed.“There were an awful lot of other similarly negative things happening. Everything began with Eduardo’s injury. Then came Gael’s error and that thing with William.“You could say that was probably where the ground started to crumble beneath our feet.”Gallas’ behaviour at St Andrew’s raised doubts about his ability to captain Arsenal.But Rosicky, 27, is backing the French defender to recover from his shame and lead the Gunners.He added: “It was not an easy situation. On the other hand, it was William’s first season as captain and it’s not easy to wear the armband in a team like this.“I think he will have learned. There were things he could have done better — but he knows that better than anyone else.Advertisement“He’s really immersed in everything and that was something he just got immersed in too deeply.“But otherwise he’s a good leader in my opinion and he will continue to be captain even though there was speculation about that.”Rosicky is confident the traumatic events will help Arsenal’s youngsters improve on last season’s third-place finish — despite the close season departures of Mathieu Flamini and Alex Hleb.He said: “We’re more experienced now, precisely because of what we have gone through. We took a huge step forward.“At the end of last season, we finished just four points behind the winners Manchester United.“I’ve already said we will be competing for the title even though people don’t have much confidence in us. It was the same situation a year ago, when Thierry Henry left.“He was a much bigger icon than the lads who have gone now — and we coped with that.”Rosicky, who is due to return to action next month after a knee injury, also believes this could be Theo Walcott’s season following Hleb’s exit.He added: “There’s now a hole for him to fill.“On the wings, we have myself, Nasri and Walcott. We can play anywhere, plus Walcott can easily play in attack even though Van Persie and Adebayor are the obvious choices if they’re fit.“Walcott is terribly unpredictable with his speed. Occasionally he lacks a little calmness but people always forget he’s only 19.“When he plays well, they say he’s like Maradona. Then he has two bad games and they write he’s not improving at all and that he is stagnating. The truth is somewhere in between.”
Disclaimer: This a Sun articleThe last two bits about Walcott are definitely bullshitRosicky must look at him in disgust in training

as already mentioned typical sun tryna twist mans words and put a spin on it

Rosicky - We win as a team and lose as a teamIn the light of reports in the English media on Tuesday morning, Tomas Rosicky has issued the following statement."I would never blame individuals for the team not lifting a trophy. We are in it together. We win as a team and we lose as a team. As individuals, we all make mistakes and the message I was relaying to a Czech newspaper was that we are more experienced now and have learnt from last season. "We came so close last year to winning something and we will be giving it our all to win a trophy this year."
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/r...-lose-as-a-team

alllow using him as a scapegoat..you lost to united fam..a ronaldo pen and a hargreaves free-kick deaded your faint title hopes
Yea, he used to go to my college.Long story made very short. I know him through collegesome crazy bitch (she was a dirtbag aswell, u wudnt beat) came to the college started badding him up bare talk about how hes butterz and all that. in front of everyonesomehow he beat it in the ymcaHe basically came back to everyone chatting like he as a big man to everyone and his own boys started badding him up.next week it comes out how man beat it bareback, and EVERYONE starts badding him in the corridor. im talking bout people he dont know and sh*t. coming up to him calling him 'bizzle'. one guy was like 'your names not ____ no more, its bizzle' there was like 20 guys standing round him. just slewing him for 20 mins.everyones on their was home now, get on the train and everyones down on side of the carriage (the guys that were slewing him) he walked down the carriage and obviously the guys clocked him started calling him 'dirty sam' and that. next thing we know the guys start tapping down his pockets and that. he goes ' rrahh, u man r acting like you wana fight me' the guy was like 'WHATT!!!' sent him the fastest back hand you'll ever see in your life. the sound was like two trains colliding. the guy was 16 and roskoe was 19I hear he cried on the way home, dont know if thats true thou
n563615554_1125359_4187.jpglol @ showing your face again

alllow using him as a scapegoat..you lost to united fam..a ronaldo pen and a hargreaves free-kick deaded your faint title hopes
Yea, he used to go to my college.Long story made very short. I know him through collegesome crazy bitch (she was a dirtbag aswell, u wudnt beat) came to the college started badding him up bare talk about how hes butterz and all that. in front of everyonesomehow he beat it in the ymcaHe basically came back to everyone chatting like he as a big man to everyone and his own boys started badding him up.next week it comes out how man beat it bareback, and EVERYONE starts badding him in the corridor. im talking bout people he dont know and sh*t. coming up to him calling him 'bizzle'. one guy was like 'your names not ____ no more, its bizzle' there was like 20 guys standing round him. just slewing him for 20 mins.everyones on their was home now, get on the train and everyones down on side of the carriage (the guys that were slewing him) he walked down the carriage and obviously the guys clocked him started calling him 'dirty sam' and that. next thing we know the guys start tapping down his pockets and that. he goes ' rrahh, u man r acting like you wana fight me' the guy was like 'WHATT!!!' sent him the fastest back hand you'll ever see in your life. the sound was like two trains colliding. the guy was 16 and roskoe was 19I hear he cried on the way home, dont know if thats true thou
what has that got to do with anything....allow thinking your some internet gangster from the times you wank off to x factor...fcuking prick

what has that got to do with anything....allow thinking your some internet gangster from the times you wank off to x factor...fcuking prick
:D you lost me

OISJFOKSF]SFSFSFLSF;S;FSFSFSFSFSFS

OISJFOKSF]SFSFSFLSF;S;FSFSFSFSFSFS
:lol:cfjhdid i miss something?