channel 4 now

bay_u

Guest M12 Part 2
Too many willies passed thru.
Thats the kinda attitude that makes women want to have surgery. Shame on you Jodie.
vagina non designer?
Jumping to conclusions?
:lol: u need to learn to take it easy mi'love. just having a lil poke to see if u had bars. im sorry if i offended u or ur vagina.kind regards,M12inho

Thats the kinda attitude that makes women want to have surgery. Shame on you Jodie.
vagina non designer?
Jumping to conclusions?
:lol: u need to learn to take it easy mi'love. just having a lil poke to see if u had bars. im sorry if i offended u or ur vagina.kind regards,M12inho
I wasn't offended lol it was more of a hmmm situation

LOL at this unfortunately becoming my future line of work.Woe is me.
What?Gyno?
Nah general plastic surgery.Requirement for intimate surgery has soared in the past few years. By the time I finish it will be the norm.
What?You gonna be getting the flaps out on live TV LOG?
Thats it. I'm gonna fight you.

To be fair though, women who are willing to get their fannys out on tv probs have had many a d*ck through them
probably they do it because it cuts the cost. you get you fanny out on tv & save a couple thousands or do it in private & have to spend that thousand..just like most people degrade themeselves of maury because they can get the dna tests done for free