how do you like yours?

O.Man

Guest WAVE MACHINE
i love how the ladies love bad boys.i also love it how soft man dem will tell u chicks dont like tht.ITS A LIEEE.
Not entirely true.(No sweetboy)
it pretty much is u know.even if they lie to u and tell u otherwise. ull get the jlovelys who will gass u but i can vouch say thts a lie.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dnt no if this counts but ..pretti bois nice to look at .. dats it rufed up , big, sum (not ott) facial hair, bold, or no1 .. damn .. now am talking ..sum1 dat dnt take no sh*t frm nobody..
this is me (NO E-PERSONA)when ur in my town holler sister.
u call me sister n den u tell me to holler ? .. :confused:
:lol: figure of speech. Holler thou, I'll make an honest woman out of you.. u can be Mrs Muhammad

Guest WAVE MACHINE
i dnt no if this counts but ..pretti bois nice to look at .. dats it rufed up , big, sum (not ott) facial hair, bold, or no1 .. damn .. now am talking ..sum1 dat dnt take no sh*t frm nobody..
:lol: figure of speech. Holler thou, I'll make an honest woman out of you.. u can be Mrs Muhammad
thts not ur surname.im onto u bruv.no homo.

show me the way den

i love how the ladies love bad boys.i also love it how soft man dem will tell u chicks dont like tht.ITS A LIEEE.
it pretty much is u know.even if they lie to u and tell u otherwise. ull get the jlovelys who will gass u but i can vouch say thts a lie.
lolWhat I mean is.Badboys by definition will f*ck their chicks up...Man Im talking about have the same traits which the chicks are attractd to in the first place ie confidence/control etc.But dont slap them silly for burning the toast..Obviously you then have the guys who buy them drinks before saying a word to them, and bearing their feelings after the third date, a la sweetboy.

thts not ur surname.im onto u bruv.no homo.
:lol: :lol: :lol: wtf is this

Guest WAVE MACHINE
WHAT IS IT BETWEEN U 2 ... NINO N WAVE .. EVRY SINGLE THREAD U GO INTO .. UR ALWAYS AT EACH OTHER .. sum kinda personal beef u got or wat ..
jus bored tbh...at nino lol at thinkin ur the only e-detective.them rutlish man deya.

lolWhat I mean is.Badboys by definition will f*ck their chicks up...Man Im talking about have the same traits which the chicks are attractd to in the first place ie confidence/control etc.But dont slap them silly for burning the toast..Obviously you then have the guys who buy them drinks before saying a word to them, and bearing their feelings after the third date, a la sweetboy.
not really if i wer to go out n man pulls out a chair for me .. id walk out .. dats fuking 1960 sh*t ..physical abuse from a man .. is outa order .. aint no women worth a smak .. dats fuked up ..bt this is how i like it .. dnt no about ne ov the oda girls on VIP.

WHAT IS IT BETWEEN U 2 ... NINO N WAVE .. EVRY SINGLE THREAD U GO INTO .. UR ALWAYS AT EACH OTHER .. sum kinda personal beef u got or wat ..
jus bored tbh...at nino lol at thinkin ur the only e-detective.them rutlish man deya.
you pay attention to my posts, so?tbh bruddah its south london, i know people that know you. and I guarantee you know people that know me. one of dem onesI aint no hide behind the computer guy thou

not really if i wer to go out n man pulls out a chair for me .. id walk out .. dats fuking 1960 sh*t ..physical abuse from a man .. is outa order .. aint no women worth a smak .. dats fuked up ..bt this is how i like it .. dnt no about ne ov the oda girls on VIP.
Who said anything about pulling out a chair?And walk out?LOL. Seen.Your 'that' type of girl.I'm talking about a Woman tbh.PT lemme rephrase.Any girl worth wifing knows the difference between a badboy and a man. Sweet boy will always be relegated.

Guest WAVE MACHINE
hold hold that mean uve been on the nino posts aswell to see all of them coz no1 else has said this mujere
i can c/s shes feelin nino.also rez i heard u were front man for tz is this true?

hold hold that mean uve been on the nino posts aswell to see all of them coz no1 else has said this mujere
i can c/s shes feelin nino.also rez i heard u were front man for tz is this true?
whats tz?

Guest WAVE MACHINE
whats tz?
lol dont try it

whats tz?
lol dont try it
cuz, I aint got no idea what ur on about. seriously

i likes em tall(ish)with this look thats like he cud be really nice but hes not that bothered enoughwhen i see pristine boys not ONE thing wrong i auto-say 'bitch boy' in my headgood looking guys but with a squint, lisp, small scar or even that 1 crooked tooth, any minor defects have me taking further intrest (in with more of a chance tbh)

i likes em tall(ish)with this look thats like he cud be really nice but hes not that bothered enoughwhen i see pristine boys not ONE thing wrong i auto-say 'bitch boy' in my headgood looking guys but with a squint, lisp, small scar or even that 1 crooked tooth, any minor defects have me taking further intrest (in with more of a chance tbh)
OWWWWWWWWWWWW