Righteous Kill

Roy Batty

Saw it tonight. They both phone in their performances, and the twist is so obvious that it's a stretch to even call it a twist. I didn't think it was offensively bad, but painfully ordinary considering the talents at hand. But maybe I'm being generous, I might feel more unhappy if I'd paid for it, Cineworld Unlimeted has made me more tolerant of poor films
wots cineworld unlimited?hw much u paygotta b better than the 8.50 a film my odeon charges
It's £11.99 for a month (£15.99 if you want to include the Cineworlds in West End). They send you a card which you can then use to see as many films as you like. Pretty good deal imo
:|can u use it at any cineworld cinema or is it locked down to just one specific one?
Nah you can go to anyI just checked the prices, it's £11.99 for all of them except the four central London ones (Haymarket/Shaftesbury Ave/Fulham/Chelsea), and £14.99 to include those. I never check films in central so I went for the former

Guest Flava Dave
Saw it tonight. They both phone in their performances, and the twist is so obvious that it's a stretch to even call it a twist. I didn't think it was offensively bad, but painfully ordinary considering the talents at hand. But maybe I'm being generous, I might feel more unhappy if I'd paid for it, Cineworld Unlimeted has made me more tolerant of poor films
wots cineworld unlimited?hw much u paygotta b better than the 8.50 a film my odeon charges
It's £11.99 for a month (£15.99 if you want to include the Cineworlds in West End). They send you a card which you can then use to see as many films as you like. Pretty good deal imo
:|can u use it at any cineworld cinema or is it locked down to just one specific one?
Nah you can go to anyI just checked the prices, it's £11.99 for all of them except the four central London ones (Haymarket/Shaftesbury Ave/Fulham/Chelsea), and £14.99 to include those. I never check films in central so I went for the former
OH MY GOD THAT IS FULLY SICKeven with the 14.99 ting its less than it'd cost me 2 watch 2 films in the odeon up my roadthats without includin the f*ckin £5 popcorn or whateverplace is a f*ckin bumpdeffo gettin that, mite hav 2 start goin cinema again

OH MY GOD THAT IS FULLY SICKeven with the 14.99 ting its less than it'd cost me 2 watch 2 films in the odeon up my roadthats without includin the f*ckin £5 popcorn or whateverplace is a f*ckin bumpdeffo gettin that, mite hav 2 start goin cinema again
i dont know if anybody has said, but its a 12month contract and you have to pay direct debit, you cant just buy 1 month and leave it as that