Premier League Week 9 & 10 Topic & European Football

Admin.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alonso and mikel have been good to watch in the centremalouda and kalou are so pie
i disagree with kalou being pie1418: TEAMS Tottenham v BoltonTottenham: Gomes, Hutton, Corluka, King, Assou-Ekotto, Bentley, Jenas, Huddlestone, Modric, O'Hara, Pavlyuchenko. Subs: Cesar, Zokora, Lennon, Bent, Gunter, Giovani, Campbell.lol @ dropping only player whos looked like doing anything(lennon), Bents back where he should be....Bolton to win 2-0

Half time...1-0 To Liverpool... Games been played in Liverpools half for about 90% of the time but then again Reina hasnt made a single save... Liverpool need to retain possesion alot more and get another goal. Game will not stay at 1-0...
Co sign. after the goal we had a spell of good possession but since then we've been on the back foot for the most part.Riera is looking like our only outlet at the moment which is making our play a bit predictable and our full backs seem reluctant to push forward. I'd like to see Babel introduced for either Kuyt or Keane after about 65-70 to give Chelsea something else to worry about.Deco started to get into the game a bit more as the half went on which is the main problem, if we close him out we've got a god chance of winning this game. We always come out strongly after HT and so do Chelsea so this game could open up quite quickly.

Guest Robin Van Persie
alonso and mikel have been good to watch in the centremalouda and kalou are so pie
i disagree with kalou being pie1418: TEAMS Tottenham v BoltonTottenham: Gomes, Hutton, Corluka, King, Assou-Ekotto, Bentley, Jenas, Huddlestone, Modric, O'Hara, Pavlyuchenko. Subs: Cesar, Zokora, Lennon, Bent, Gunter, Giovani, Campbell.lol @ dropping only player whos looked like doing anything(lennon), Bents back where he should be....Bolton to win 2-0
still,he's been pie this matchand v romahe's inconsistent, laregly due to his decision making and not being a regular starter but even so, most of the time i see him in good attacking positions he wastes the opportunitylol,he's getting subbed just as i type

i wish alonso went juventus and liverpool signed barryso they could be 3rd where they should be Alonso is too sick