No strings fun.

Kim

I disagree with the wifey materials can't statement therefore. It's not always the case.
Gotta agree with this. I used to believe in all this wifey material malark untill i realised its basically a pretty weak term to try and make a girl seem justifyable to give a "status". Fact is any girl is wifeyable, even these "no strings fun" girls, now im not sayin i would choose one of them in particular but im sayin some girls not all girls but some girls when the time is right will know there actions are wrong and change their ways for their own morals or maybe even love etc same way you could have a "wifey material" girl turn into the grimiest of girls cause she got trampled on in a past relationship etc. Any girl is capable of anything (same as mans) so tryin to put them into catergories of what "material" they are aint gonna make you feel that much more secure at night if you heard she was at a club or at a "friends house" Can a girl have no strings fun? Of course they can if they truly want to. Dependin on what the girl is like mentally and what things may affect their mental state in life can determine anythin that could happen in their lifetime things change just like how links have become such a standard thing in this day an age when before that wasnt really happenin on the scale that it is todayThe truth is linkin is somethin that males bought to the table when they wanted to have sex but not settle down and we've partially bought the girls into this way of life when you were sweet talkin em sayin "na babes everyone's doin it nowadays, when we as close as we are its only right to ourselves to make our connection grow deeper as friends" we created a monster when we created this whole linkin ting and now we gotta live with it. Real Talk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is linkin is somethin that males bought to the table when they wanted to have sex but not settle down and we've partially bought the girls into this way of life when you were sweet talkin em sayin "na babes everyone's doin it nowadays, when we as close as we are its only right to ourselves to make our connection grow deeper as friends" we created a monster when we created this whole linkin ting and now we gotta live with it. Real Talk
The way I've done this with a couple who now seem to be showin signs that they have more to offer. Am pissed tbh.

The truth is linkin is somethin that males bought to the table when they wanted to have sex but not settle down and we've partially bought the girls into this way of life when you were sweet talkin em sayin "na babes everyone's doin it nowadays, when we as close as we are its only right to ourselves to make our connection grow deeper as friends" we created a monster when we created this whole linkin ting and now we gotta live with it. Real Talk
The way I've done this with a couple who now seem to be showin signs that they have more to offer. Am pissed tbh.

lol @ the girls that actually believed me back in the day when i told them we are FRIENDS that f*cknah babes your a girl that i f*ck and i get friendly with you to make you feel comfortable, a construction company dont want a worker with no legs or arms and i dont want a female friend that aint lettin off no p*ssy.

lol @ the girls that actually believed me back in the day when i told them we are FRIENDS that f*cknah babes your a girl that i f*ck and i get friendly with you to make you feel comfortable, a construction company dont want a worker with no legs or arms and i dont want a female friend that aint lettin off no p*ssy.

Killed it, Home and AwayKids, Take notes

Guest Brother Mouzone
!Tbh should show this paragraph to some females that I regularly attempt to educate.

Guest Brother Mouzone
!Tbh should show this paragraph to some females that I regularly attempt to educate.

Educating them is a lost f*ck*ng cause, i gave up. You see females in that "FUN" stage can't see past their noses, all they see is fun, excitement and more fun, and when you try tell them that they are being counterproductive they go on like your some old ass man whose limiting their fun, fast forward a few months and your that guy that they want to settle with, too late bitch this trains gone.What I wonder is, does it not hit home when they remember their little childhood fantasies and stories that men want a woman with little to no partners, fresh woman and all that? And they EXPECT to find a good man after all that? Girls gone wildAnd some these girls need to stope pigeon holing men, walking round protesting that all men are the same so we do what we want, there some good ass men out there with sick jobs on crazy pay, but wait, those are the BORING guys right?dumb sh*t f*ck it, bussin open a can

lol yr wasting yr time they already know about all this stuff just like eve knew about the snake and the apple treethey just play dumb cos they love to be whores knowing thousands of bisexual wastemen will easily wife and breed it further down the linethe world is ther playground and evrytime they get 'hurt' then 1.men as a whole get the blame regardless. 2. they get sympathy cards and 3.freedom of the city to go on an 'emotion' based whoring spree,as seung mina has said,they cant losegreatest trick the devil,lucifer, ever pulled was creating a feminist society mark my words we are only beginning to see the many direct and horrific results of this exciting (for women) new society

the only girls i tell this to are my sisters cos they deserve to know but i aint gonna tell anyone else cos me tellin them this is limiting how much p*ssy other dudes get and i aint a c*ck blocker even for strangers so let women be naive the responsible for most of the p*ssy us me get so let them server us sexually if they wanna be dumb.dumb womensmart men= men with sense will ALWAYS finish first place and nice guys and dumb girls will be serving hot dogs during the race of life.its quite sad that many of these women from back in the day that i used to beat or be involved with or that like me STILL to this day try and keep up contact with me not knowing that they are playing gooseberry and making themselves look incredibly stupid but this is partly my fault for actually tellin them we are friends cos i was sayin this to sex them but its not my fault they believed it cos this didnt work on every girl cos some obviously had sense to know what i was trying to pull.its almost embarrassing to not invite them to certain things cos you dont actually wanna make them feel dumb but you hope that they adventually click on but sadly many women dont.when friends requests get denied and invites dont get sent out for various events its kinda obvious but its not like women dont do this to us their equivalent is when they say things likeim doing my hairyour just a friendyour so sweetetc etcif i know the signs why cant they?this is why its important that ALL women have a good relationship with their male relatives and all males tell the sisters the LEVELS i dont knwo about you man but my sisters know how i have rolled and its for their own good should they make the same REPEATED mistakes related to this matter they must have no ears.

Think I'll adopt Marlos method early and school my niece, too late for my sisters they like a decade older so they know. Niece is touching those delicate ages where negritos holla in the swarms
the more people that do this the less stupid mistakes girl will make OR rather the less excuses they have to make them should i say cos some women are still dumb regardless.

I completely agree, though I wasn't talking about them ones in THE FUN STAGE, I just meant painfully stupid/naiive ones.
i know im saying they are playing stupid cos that card will take them thru lifethey know wah quaran rly its womens in tuition,as face off as said dont waste yr time unless its yr family imo

lol yr wasting yr time they already know about all this stuff just like eve knew about the snake and the apple treethey just play dumb cos they love to be whores knowing thousands of bisexual wastemen will easily wife and breed it further down the linethe world is ther playground and evrytime they get 'hurt' then 1.men as a whole get the blame regardless. 2. they get sympathy cards and 3.freedom of the city to go on an 'emotion' based whoring spree,as seung mina has said,they cant losegreatest trick the devil,lucifer, ever pulled was creating a feminist society mark my words we are only beginning to see the many direct and horrific results of this exciting (for women) new society
please tell me more about your devil women army this post has genuinely got me shook

I completely agree, though I wasn't talking about them ones in THE FUN STAGE, I just meant painfully stupid/naiive ones.
i know im saying they are playing stupid cos that card will take them thru lifethey know wah quaran rly its womens in tuition,as face off as said dont waste yr time unless its yr family imo
lmfaoi swear this guy is a genius with his cryptic subliminals immortal social technique i tell ya