This forum be dead yo!

Lucarelli

MC's don't want beef they vegetarian wen they diss me they asking for death//i'm North West's best so don't test i got beats and bars gonna start smashing up cars//got funds pay up fast should have put music first come with a Uzi and bust//wen the gun shots bust go ahead and duss you better run run cos i'll shoot to kill then pop a pill//Sho He who has Flow'sGot shooters from Grove to Bow

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soca Junkie i'll white up ya p*ssy with cum then buss in ya mouth//i'm eating wen it's a drought i'm high like the clouds in ya town with Soca Junkie//selling her p*ssy on the Soho strip cos bitches make me rich and no beating is the token of my appreciation//i don't care if ya wanna quit Soca Junkie you making me rich from this occupation//charge the man even if just wants masterbation i want money fast i'm not patient//

I'm from North West diss me you will get bore'd to death//and i don't mean wen ya got nothin to do//more like wen you coughing up blood cos you didn't wanna give up ya funds//i'm from North West where it's either plush or Goons is killing over sneakers//my tunes are played loud out the speakers cos i'm of the meter//so keep ya beak shut cos for my tool i will reach first//i'm not a preacher MC i speak violance cos that's a part of life//roll with a blade or a gat cos i'll shoot or shank in a flash like the speed of light//i wanna get the cream and rise to the top fuk a 9-5 job i want to rob you outside ya front door//i'm hungry to the core so i gotta break the law gotta fuk the p*ssy raw even if i get burnt//cos where i'm from life is cheap so we don't learn about life cos the knife can pay you the big price of death//