Over protective Brothers/Cousins/Dads... (or wannabes)

Vtec

Not overprotective, just look out for them.Dont have a sister anyway.You can say what you want, cheat, lie etc. Because she has to learn to deal with that and me stepping in ain't gonna help her learn.I wouldnt get involved if the relationship was still ongoing, unless you place a finger on them. Then I'll bang you.nohomo

I'm far too overprotective with my little sister (She's 13)She's at that age now where she'll doll up on a Friday and go out with here girlfriends till Sunday afternoonOnce she asked me to drop her onto the high street, she was linking her cousin and two matesTook her literally right outside the place and made her wait till her cousin came up to the car and met herEven then I was sort of pranging out, as I watched these two punks approach them Swear I would of swung these 13 year olds from one end of the high street to the otherBut that's just me so what everAnd I'll keep doing what I do till I'm 6 foot under

Guest Braundy

never encounted thesebut tbh im a different type of maneveryone loves me, mothers, grans, fathers, sisters, aunts, unclesi get along with everyonedunno wot it is, but i want someone to say that sh*t to me, feel half a man that everyone jus knows nt to tell me that sh*t

cant find any siblings protective enough but not even that cant even find any that cultivate female human beings as opposed to str8 mollycoddled/petted whores and i judge males both father and sibling very deeply for this this is not a time of men,i make scant effort to mask my disgust
do you mean females?
no i mean i judge the associated males,both the father and siblingsay you are some guy i know from clown collegeand i meet yr sister,find out she is yr average whorei will reach into yr pocket take yr wallet,and wen you say wat r u doing i will tap yr cheek lightly and say :D come on you little poofter :D come on
lol i can never tell if social is joking or saying the truth no more

baffed at some of the responses.this is NORMAL no matter what they get up to.if a nicca's doesn't screw you or ask them bare questions you should be concerned.i don't even have any sisters, but i'd do the same thing (sometimes worst if you look like a scrute) for my cousins and close female friends.

Being protective is normal.I have said to one guy my sister was dating when I first met him "Don't disrespect my sister" in not a hype voice just one of those monotone ways so he doesn't take it as offence but takes note that I'm being deadly serious. Acting the big man killer makes no sense when the girl would probably end up going back or siding with her hubby over her sibling/family member.But allow that wicked talk about she's getting d*ck and loving it. Your face would have got lumped up differently for them disrespectful talks there.