the slk vid on the front page

Roscoe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u are still. not gonna argue with u but u will slip.slashi would get some help for this split personality stuff. how can u have one safe one then be some next c*nt. shits crazy
yeah, hold tite u wasting your time trying to find out then realising its not medont watch me watch tvu wanking c*ntno time for u now

On wat basis can't myself be real?Wat basis is there suggesting i'm someone else?Randomly saying i'm someone else, Goku, Roscoe etc is dumb especially wen ya IP's are differentYou can say i don't believe Polow has swagger or i believe Polow ain't a Gangsta but only way around that is to come see me in person if there is any doubts that invitation remains openApart from that it's nonsense cos there is no fact you can't prove nothin cos there is nothin to prove i'm a real dude 18 years old, white

On wat basis can't myself be real?Wat basis is there suggesting i'm someone else?Randomly saying i'm someone else, Goku, Roscoe etc is dumb especially wen ya IP's are differentYou can say i don't believe Polow has swagger or i believe Polow ain't a Gangsta but only way around that is to come see me in person if there is any doubts that invitation remains openApart from that it's nonsense cos there is no fact you can't prove nothin cos there is nothin to prove i'm a real dude 18 years old, white
nw brah

nw brah
shut da fuk up faggot

nw brah
shut da fuk up faggot
platinum twat

cnt believe u nw man are letting this figment of imagination besmirch ur ends. could never run in sw
To be fair no 1 from NW on here has a problem with even if they did it seems they ain't got time to run around for a forum beef but i will definitely keep da invitation open for anyone to come see me if they wanna By da ways you desperate for other people to beef with me or come see me but shook ya self?Your obsession with me is weird especially wen 90% you typing about me or asking for my pics SUK YOU MOTHER MOTHERFUKERI'm not an imagination i'm a real person You fukin Somalian basterd

nw brah
shut da fuk up faggot
platinum twat
Don't talk about Platinum you 9k cubic zircona bwearing bitch

nw brah
shut da fuk up faggot
platinum twat
yh but ur gay

nw brah
shut da fuk up faggot
platinum twat
Talk to that homosexual P Brisco he likes you'your alrite to him'I don't associate with dirty basterds and fags like you 2yh but ur gay