Jay Simpson going West Brom on Loan

H.Y.D.S.M.S

Good look for him. I think we should send another player at least there... Randall or Gibbs IMO.

Arsenal striker Jay Simpson is set to join West Brom on loan during the winter transfer window.Baggies boss Tony Mowbray is eager to bolster his striking options as he looks to lift his side off the foot of the Premier League table.Simpson was recently offered a new two-and-a-half-year deal at Emirates Stadium and Arsene Wenger has elected to allow him to leave on a temporary basis to gain greater first-team experience.The 20-year-old is yet to feature in the Premier League for the Gunners but played in this season's Carling Cup and had a spell on loan with Millwall last season."I feel as if I am called upon I could answer some questions but I want to be playing as well so it is a good chance to go out and get some games," Simpson said."Obviously if I am playing regularly I am only going to improve."They [West Brom] play good football and if I get chances to score I intend to take them."I have always wanted to play in the Premier League, it has always been one of my goals."I am just going to go there and try my hardest and try to score as many goals as I can."Simpson would bolster an attack which has lost the services of Ishmael Miller for the rest of the season due to a cruciate ligament injury.

LOL IS THAT THERE MILLER REPLACEMENT100% GOING DOWN